Shielding?

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
The first time I thought I done this was a very intense situation, my meditation had been invaded by a dark force is when I first felt it then the next day as an unfortunate situation unfolded I felt something coming toward me as my granddaughter was sitting in my lap I stuck my hand out and told it no with all I had and it stopped. That was a year ago and I have not felt any threat again until yesterday , I had took my granddaughter to McDonald's and we was ordering and a young man came in , long black coat, wild but beautiful hair (no, I'm not profiling, just describing) came in. I notice I could not feel anything from him AT ALL. So I turned sideways waiting on our order to be prepared and turned to look him in the face. He would not look and me and he had no aura or not one I could feel. It was like he was hollow. Very intriguing to me, of course. I felt neither good or bad energy. I felt no protection around him just a cold void. He just looked down like he was thinking about something. Hmmm.. So we set down and started eating. He stood, waiting on his food so I decided to send him love and light. I sprinkled him with it. We was setting near the door and at that moment I heard my granddaughter say "Hey" to someone (she's 3 and loves everyone) I looked up and the young man was reaching for the door and heard her and turned and looked at her and for some reason my mind reached out In front of her like a blur, 3D looking thing and I looked at the boy and he was giving her a very icy cold glare. I guess some kind of instinct kicked in because I blocked him before I even seen his glare. I knew she felt something cause she quit smiling. She got up on her knees in the booth and watched him get into his car and turned to look at me and said "bad boy, NeaNea (that's what she calls me). I ask her how does she know he is a bad boy and she said "me not know" and she went back to eating. I never felt bad energy, it was like he was dead. But, undoubtedly she did. She is very spiritual like her NeaNea. My question is what exactly am I doing when I'm blocking things from getting to her? It's that shielding ? Or what is the correct term for it and is that really possible? It worked, I guess but how does that work and how did I know he was glaring at her and blocked him from her without feeling his energy or looking at him.
updated by @rene: 01/21/17 05:17:41AM
Bigg Hoss
@bigg-hoss
last year
36 posts

I know there is various forms of shielding and all are based on visualization. I know I out of instinct if I feel a force or energy near me or approaching and it is bad or oppressive I send out as you said 3D visualizations of arms or hands or whole body manifestations of my self. They appear as light "constructs" to me and I picture myself taking hold of or forcing them back or out much like a bouncer at a bar so to speak. I try to vocalize within or out loud my intent as to what I declare of them. Seems to work for me as well. I think it is just natural instinct of your gift to be honest.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
What you described is what h had done. I really don't know the difference in protection and shielding I need to research that. I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this at any given moment. I wonder Big Hoss, why you are the only other one, beside myself, that knows about and willing to talk about This. Is this something everyone does and takes it as a giving ? Hmmm..
Bigg Hoss
@bigg-hoss
last year
36 posts

Well shielding is pretty common. Most common technique is picturing yourself surrounded in a bubble of light. Then there are few other techniques. Now with that said the 3d thing I spoke of you are the only other peson I have ever met who does this besides me. LOL To be honest I thought I was the only one. When I first learned of shielding I thought to myself, "hmmmm if it is about picturing energy I can do this as well as an offensive form of defense if it is all based on picturing things in my head." I may be wrong since I know you now do it too but I think it may not be a common thing and others may do something similar. Why no one else commented whose to say? I am not sure. It isn't odd or weird that I know of. lol Anyways if it works keep up the good work :D Hone it, fine tune it, and make it a second nature so when in need it never fails. I imagine for each person it may be a little different but if something works and gets results go for it!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book