My 7yr old stepson said he experiences awful thoughts that aren't his!

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
So last weekend we had my stepkids stay over. We had a belated bday celebration for (L) who turned 7 a few days before.We were chilling out on the trampoline in the sun..chit chatting and he told me 'I hate being alone Gemma'He went on to say he gets really awful thoughts and feelings..and that he doesn't think they are his. He says he often feels like he's being watched.I asked him what is it about them that makes him feel they belong to someone else?He said 'it feels like they are all around the outside of me' and 'they are really, really horrible and awful'.Now..his mother last year allowed him to watch the 'Child's Play' chucky films :( so obviously I asked did he feel it was to do with that...he was adament this is a separate thing..although he wishes his mum had never let him watch those movies.(L) is, I've always felt a sensitive. After his mothers mum died (he'd never met her as his mum was a foster child all her life) he told me his 'gran' had been in his room while he was in bed at night and whispered horrible things to him about his mum'.So I think (L) perhaps has gifts he doesn't understand.. And I'm not his mum..and my husband doesn't really get my path or beliefs, although he doesn't put it down in anyway either.I've told (L) to imagine he's in a protective bubble..to fill this bubble with lovely things like shining glitter/light/things that make him happy. That nothing bad can get into his special bubble once he's put it around himself. That all he has to do is say 'you are not welcome near me..leave now' and it's the rules that whatever it is much obay.I'm hoping this will help him..and not anger his mother if he mentions it to her.Anyone else known kids with experience of negative energies? As a child luckily, it was only the love energies of my Nana..so I had nothing to fear.BlessingsGem x
updated by @gem: 01/11/17 12:12:30AM
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
You gave him an excellent gift and a starting place and also acceptance of his reality.I would also tell him that it's important to have someone to talk to about these things (you?) if he needs someone and to keep going until he finds the best person/s. Make sure he knows that not everyone has the same reality but that he is not bad or wrong. If you can, when ever he comes to mind, say a little prayer/blessing for him. I hope he finds support. He has a strong gift and it would be sad if things turned in a bad direction. When he is a bit older, the tv show 'psychic kids'.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
785 posts
Hi...He has protectors...i've asked my spirit guides to send protection....put a braid of sweetgrass above his head over his bed...tie the 2 ends together with yarn...or cotton thread...he has his own spirit guides and protectors...perhaps you could ask them directly to come protect him...learn how to call in good spirits to keep the ones not of good intentions at bay....also i'd make him a cotton pouch with sage ceder sweetgrass and a bit of tobacco to carry round with him...wrap it with some hemp cord...he can just put it in a pocket and under his pillow at night...little things like that are a great help...I too hear spirit....I don't mind talking to them so long as they're respectful..but he's a child and needs strong protection at this point...some are just not nice and will try and take advantage of his innocence...he shines very bright...
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Hi Lastars, thanks. I've told him he must feel free to update me on how the 'bubble of light' and 'order to leave' goes for him. He intuitively didn't want anyone but me to know..and hushed when me husband (his dad) came over and said 'me and Gemma are having a private chat' bless him lol!He's always been very open with me and I enjoy our little chats.I gave him an example of what I put in my bubble when I'm worried/sad or am feeling too much of other people's stuff, he said he wants to put me in his bubble ...made me feel quite emotional when he said that!I'll check out the show you've mentioned!BlessingsGem x
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Hi Karen, thanks for that! I have the sage but will need to order sweetgrass.I'm currently at the end of a psychic development modality (my strongest areas are knowing/feeling) I only hear messages in meditation or dreams. I've learnt a clearing modality but I'm unsure ethically of tapping into my stepson this way with not being his mother? Also he knows my husband as his Dad but actually he isn't biologically.. So technically I can't get his permission (although he does have parental rights as he won them in court).I'd be interested in your thought on this Karen..if you don't mind?I've been taught I can clear my own kids without their knowing...would that be wrong for me to do with L?My sense is it wouldn't be wrong because its coming from a place of love and care...but I'd like your view on it please?BlessingsGem x
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
He sounds like a lovely child :)He may feel comfortable/trusting with you because he probably senses/sees auras in some way. I'm glad the two of you have each other!Sweetgrass attracts good spiritsSage repels negative spiritsCedar does both...~*~...
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
785 posts
Technically he's a part of your family..and living in your house and under your protection even if it is for a short time....I wouldn't have any problem smudging the house...asking spirits for help and protection for him...that's my way...which is what I did from here...I didn't access his energy in any way....just sent spirit help....they cleared away pretty quick...if it feels right to you then clear him...he's dealing with spirits and needs to learn how he can protect himself...he's probably been walking in his sleep and they followed him back....teach him grounding...I believed everything he told you without question...
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Yes that's what I thought..thank you, I'm going to follow my gut and clear him.I can feel his loneliness even though he has siblings and his mum and step dad at home. I think it's because of these issues he's dealing with.. I'd like to lessen the burden of anything not inn his greater good!I appreciate your help and I've just spent some moments in gratitude to your guides and asked my own to follow suit.It helps having a bit of clarification on what's acceptable when dealing with others children. Thanks :)
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
785 posts
Your welcome....they're quite happy to help...as am I. ..

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book