Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
113 posts
You gave him an excellent gift and a starting place and also acceptance of his reality.I would also tell him that it's important to have someone to talk to about these things (you?) if he needs someone and to keep going until he finds the best person/s. Make sure he knows that not everyone has the same reality but that he is not bad or wrong. If you can, when ever he comes to mind, say a little prayer/blessing for him. I hope he finds support. He has a strong gift and it would be sad if things turned in a bad direction. When he is a bit older, the tv show 'psychic kids'.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
977 posts
Hi...He has protectors...i've asked my spirit guides to send protection....put a braid of sweetgrass above his head over his bed...tie the 2 ends together with yarn...or cotton thread...he has his own spirit guides and protectors...perhaps you could ask them directly to come protect him...learn how to call in good spirits to keep the ones not of good intentions at bay....also i'd make him a cotton pouch with sage ceder sweetgrass and a bit of tobacco to carry round with him...wrap it with some hemp cord...he can just put it in a pocket and under his pillow at night...little things like that are a great help...I too hear spirit....I don't mind talking to them so long as they're respectful..but he's a child and needs strong protection at this point...some are just not nice and will try and take advantage of his innocence...he shines very bright...
Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
113 posts
He sounds like a lovely child :)He may feel comfortable/trusting with you because he probably senses/sees auras in some way. I'm glad the two of you have each other!Sweetgrass attracts good spiritsSage repels negative spiritsCedar does both...~*~...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
977 posts
Technically he's a part of your family..and living in your house and under your protection even if it is for a short time....I wouldn't have any problem smudging the house...asking spirits for help and protection for him...that's my way...which is what I did from here...I didn't access his energy in any way....just sent spirit help....they cleared away pretty quick...if it feels right to you then clear him...he's dealing with spirits and needs to learn how he can protect himself...he's probably been walking in his sleep and they followed him back....teach him grounding...I believed everything he told you without question...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
977 posts
Your welcome....they're quite happy to help...as am I. ..

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book