Feeling The Present

To post a reply, login or signup

Crownite
@crownite
last year
107 posts

Hey everyone!

As an empath or claircognizant, how do you allow yourself to remain in the present even in difficult situations/environments?

I ask this because I currently work on a unit where I feel like everything is not as it seems. People aren't happy. They gossip about each other, there's a lot of issues going on between the older and the younger generation of staff, they have issues with management, people can be passive aggressive. It's just a lot of stuff going on that makes me feel uncomfortable and it's all unfolding and being confirmed as time goes on.

This makes remaining in the present difficult for me because I don't enjoy being in an environment like that. Often times, I find myself daydreaming or trying to escape the present in that situation.

So how do you guys stay present in said situations?

updated by @crownite: 01/20/17 12:50:45AM
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
Personally, I don't participate in those circles, I would change my circumstances. There is a huge amount of people feeling discontent. Things aren't as they seem, we live in a world of illusion and many are chasing dreams that are not true to themselves.My way to deal with those situations is to try to understand the dynamics of how people became that way, the psychology of it all, but that is my own particular nature. The discontent on the surface runs far deeper, the stage, the unit, is just a safer way to act out.If you are so inclined, you could send them healing, dream a way to a happy future for these unsatisfied souls.Daydreaming can be escapism and the need to escape can escalate into other forms so it is good to be taking a look at this situation now.
Crownite
@crownite
last year
107 posts

Daydreaming, for me, is a form of escapism because i'm trying to escape the pain of a present situation. My other option is crying or writing or surfing the web. lol

I've been on this unit for about 3 months now and over time things just continue to be confirmed about the unit. From what I've gathered, it seems like people are mostly unhappy with management, staffing, seniority, issues with younger/newer workers and older/experienced workers. There's also gossip. It's all playing out here on the unit at the same time. I've just decided to keep to myself for the most part. My only thing is that I don't want to go back to my old specialty as I like the general population I care for so I haven't made quitting an immediate option. But it's an option. lol

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
Hi...the one thing about hospitals...it IS a hopital you work at?...or any public place where a lot of people gather.. they are not aired out or cleansed in a spiritual sense of negative energy.. everyone has an accumulation of energy within their system that leaves a trail behind ..an imprint. ..people who pass away in the hospital..grieving families...all leave an imprint...the negative stuff left behind can influence people as it just hangs in the air and never moves...spirit tend to be in those places too...so there's that to consider...finding a way to move that out while your working would help you and others who have to be there...I try to spray my buses before I drive...I use a sage ceder sweetgrass steeped in water in a spray bottle to clear out my buses and chair of energy...memories left behind by other people....it really works...and when people come on the bus I notice that they relax more...I used to sprinkle ceder round the bus but quickly found it easier to use the spray....it's quite safe and non toxic...
Crownite
@crownite
last year
107 posts

Yep. Hospital. Unfortunately, I can't spray any of that stuff in the area. But I'm thinking about just trying to come off orientation so I can focus solely on myself and not have to remain in close contact with everyone all the time.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
It is very hard to deal with this type of situation and not get sucked into the vortex of negativity. Staying neutral and present is your best bet but will be challenging. I just ended a long term employment due to this very thing. To stay present I visualize stepping outside myself and view the situation or activity as a third person....like a guardian watching a child interact. This helps remove emotion from the situation and once that element is removed, things seem clearer. Since you cannot clear the workplace I would suggest that you do daily cleansing yourself and wear some protection for good measure. I hope you the best in this draining situation. Hopefully it will not get to the point to where it negatively affects your own being. If this is the case, maybe the best bet is the part ways. Good luck!Shine on....

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book