Seeing lights

To post a reply, login or signup

Snap
@snap
last year
103 posts

My daughter saw some interesting lights right in front of her. I'm wondering whether anyone has any thoughts on what it could be.

She says they were pale blue, forming erratic lines, right in front of her toward center of her vision. Sort of an 'electrical haze' from what I understand, though she said they didn't look like sparks or anything.

I see sparkles of light frequently, most commonly vivid purple, blue/purple, or pink. Some people seem to think this is 'angels' or guides. Certainly it feels that way when I pay attention.

But my daughter didn't see a sparkle. She said it was a surprise but she didn't notice either positive or negative feelings.

She wasn't feeling light-headed or anything like that. Just walking through her door and they appeared.

Personally I think it's definitely some kind of energy from something.

Thoughts?

updated by @snap: 01/11/17 06:36:04PM
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

Hello!

This has happened to me on many occasions.

It could most definitely be angels as well. It all just depends on what SHE is feeling from it. If it was anything bad, her soul would know it is, but since she couldn't feel either positive or negative on it, I am getting she just had a visitor. I feel like her soul is very powerful, and her light draws in spirits from all over. Ask her to put up a wall of white light around her each morning, just to ensure that nothing bad can attach to her. But these things, as the angels are telling me now, are not bad entities at all. Quite the opposite actually, I believe that these are either angels, guides, archangels, ascended masters, etc. She's just being visited :)

Love to you,

Kaitlyn x

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

And also, ask her to remember how she feels in that moment, what kind of words her soul is giving her. Someone could be trying to relay messages to her, or give help to her about a certain part of her life. :) She is a bright light, they are naturally going to want to contact her.

Snap
@snap
last year
103 posts

Thanks for your thoughts Kaitlyn. Yes I think her soul is very strong and someone in a crystal store said she can easily travel through many portals. I don't quite understand what she meant. Other people (and their souls!) on earth migrate toward her and she seems to take things on board for them--perhaps too much at times. Mind you, she doesn't seem too troubled by this.

My daughter doesn't seem to be an empath like me, or at least more weakly so. She senses energy from crystals and has a fascination with old objects, but she doesn't sense other's energies like I do generally. Perhaps she could learn to do so but it doesn't seem her default at this point.

Anyway I think that's sage advice for her to remember how she feels in that moment. It's also a good reminder for me to do the same. Sometimes I get a bit taken with the sparkles I see just visually, and forget to take a moment to reflect on what I feel/sense. However, for whatever reason, mine are always sparkles in single points. I didn't know what to tell my daughter when she described what she saw. My instinct is the same, it's still a visitor. And it may well have been positive because she wasn't the least perturbed by it--she just had to get past the initial surprise.

Thanks.

Darktragedy
@darktragedy
last year
3 posts

My sister has what she describes as almost a kaleidoscope of bright colors that she gets, and a gifted medium told her it was her spirit guides sending her mandalas of energy.

Bigg Hoss
@bigg-hoss
last year
36 posts

I see lights at times they are definitely intelligent moving of their own accord and I see the min front of me and sometimes out of the corner of my vision. I have even had one land on me and "slide" down the profile of my chest once and out of my vision. These particular lights though dont look like electricity but look more like a little tiny bb or pin dot of light with a tail or tracer coming off of it. They startle the crap out of me. Not bad feelings though just surprise me at times. I wish I knew what it meant as well.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book