Seeing shadows/ hearing noises

To post a reply, login or signup

Lauren3
@lauren3
last year
14 posts
Sorry for all the posts!Ok so I'm new to this and I'm dying to know does anyone hear see shadows and hear noises? Ever since I was young I've always felt a presence around me and someone watching me. But now I'm getting older I'm starting to see more shadows in the corner of my eyes and noises like banging and sometimes whispering. I also get these moments were everything goes loud, footsteps turn into stomps and whispering turns into shouting. I haven't got any mental illnesses it's just something I've always had. Does anyone else get this?
updated by @lauren3: 01/20/17 10:32:13AM
Lauren3
@lauren3
last year
14 posts
What I meant about everything gets louder is sometimes my hearing goes very sensitive and everything is quite loud, for example the tv volume will be on 5 and feel like 20. It rarely happens but when it does it's so weird
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Yes, I'm very sensitive to spirits also. Have you tried talking to them about this? They are trying to get your attention. If you feel it is bad energy or spirit you may want to look into cleansing th your home if that's where you hear them. You will have to get somewhat comfortable knowing you have this gift And then you have to ask yourself "are they bothering anything or trying to harm you or anyone else. The ones around me has a fascination with opening and closing doors. They have a reason for being here, either to send a message though you or you may remind them of a love one. Do you feel like their bad?
Billy Jo
@billy-jo
last year
14 posts

Hey there :-)

I get that 'volume' thing sometimes too ... and other times it's like everything just went up in pitch..

The shadows could be a few different things ... sometimes emotions and sensations are so close and urgent that they almost seem physically present .... you may be able to sense the presence of spirits (usually, I've found that just acknowledging them is enough to quieten them) ... I have experienced the palpable presence of events that have occurred in particular places (not sure how else to put that into words!)... anyway - if I am centred and grounded, they are not so intrusive...

Hope some of that makes sense!

xxx

Denise Manning
@denise-manning
last year
4 posts
I have asked another Empathic friend if she sometimes hears noises in her head. She said yes. She also picks up voices from spirits in her house.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book