Tundra2
Tundra2
@tundra2
2 years ago
63 posts

Hello Lauren,

I am new here also and to empath. My opinion on social media...I stay away from it. The brief time had a facebook page, a few months, I felt uncomfortable with it... example, people that I walk by at work and do not even reply to a hello would send me a friend request... what is up with that ?? Again just my opinion, a lot of people use it as a stage to make themselves look "better".

Bing
Bing
@bing
2 years ago
550 posts

Hi

We are part of the new energy, The Awakening. We are not "Normal", nor will we ever be like that. What we are able to FEEL is what was felt by many of the more advanced people of bygone times, only now there are more enlightened people coming into this world at this time to aid in the elevation of this world's frequency and to recharge the Crystalline Grid with positive Light energy. You can read more about this in thefollowing books "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The NewEarth" by Dolores Cannon, Books 12 " The Twelve Levels of DNA" and 13 " The Recalibration of Humanity" of the Kryon series of books byLee Carroll. I also recommend "The Journey Home" as well byLee Carroll.They will allow you to realize that we empaths and Lightworkers are here on specific missions that we have all volunteeredfor to aid humanity at this monumental time in the history of this world.

If you wish to visit a good page on Facebook go to my page Bing Haleyand you will find only inspirational posters and links to LightEnergy. I am alsoon YouTube at 1111 Angelswhere you will find hours of videos on Lightworkers, meditation, Angels, the calming music of Liquid Mind, and all things of the Light. It is all free of charge.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Crownite
Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
106 posts

I got over social media years ago. I use to feel like I was on a constant emotional rollercoaster ride and I hated it. Too much information comes rushing in to me on my newsfeed and it exhausts me within 2-5 minutes. So now I'm not on it (except for this site, city-data on occasion and a nurse's forum which I seldom frequent) and if anyone has something to tell me, they can come find me and we can sit one on one and discuss it. Otherwise, it's too much.

Also, I value my privacy a great deal. I don't want the world to know everything that's going on in my life. I work in healthcare, in the hospital and so everyday I encounter a lot of varying energies (usually heavy) and so it's not often that I can choose what comes in and out of my life. I work with babies which is a great energy to work with! But their parents and families as well as my coworkers (who right now can be a bit much) can be a mixed bag. When I come home, I need to tune out and decompress, not tune into other people's stuff. I won't allow that. I need boundaries and respect my space as well as everyone else's.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book