Birthmarks?

To post a reply, login or signup

Lauren3
@lauren3
last year
14 posts
Ok so I read a while ago that birthmarks mean how you died in your past life? Who else believes this? Also I have over 20 birthmarks....
updated by @lauren3: 01/17/17 01:28:41PM
last year
159 posts

Hi :)

To me personally I believe this could be a possibility although not always attributed a definitive means as to how an individual died per se - A birth mark on an arm/leg not really evidence enough of a fatality :)

- I believe that we bring innate personalities back to this life from other lives so why not projections of a physical form? I would think (again, merely a personal perspective) that if the birthmark was attributed from a past life it would be to accompany you through this life for a reason - an innate understanding of something - maybe it is a means to recollect something? I would not know :)

Have you ever looked into regression hypnosis?

Lauren3
@lauren3
last year
14 posts
I've never thought as it like that, I'm dying to know what everyone thinks because I've always questioned my birth marks because I have so many and ive never met anyone that has more than one or two! Ive never looked into regression hynosis but I definitely will now :)
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I have often about birthmarks also. I don't have a birthmark. Never have.
last year
159 posts

Good Luck with that - be interesting to know what you learn :)

Snap
@snap
last year
103 posts

So funny, I've just been wondering about this and looking into it a bit. I saw something in which researchers said I think in around 30% of cases where someone had a birthmark and could remember details of previous lives, they found injuries matching the birthmarks. I don't know how many people were involved in the study though.

My son has a birthmark on his leg. I wonder whether it could reflect a severe burn in a previous life. My mum's a nurse and she also thinks it resembles a burn in form, though it is not a burn and is definitely a birth-mark.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book