A perioid of being Powered Down Empathicaly and Psychicly. How do you Deal?

To post a reply, login or signup

SoulPhoenix
@soulphoenix
last year
2 posts

So I havent been very active the last few years as the Physical has needed to be my main priority.

I just dont feel powerful and connected like I used too, I feel disconnected and weak.

Ive done cleansing and cleanings Ive tried soul searching. I am slowly getting a little back but I want to hear if anyone else has gone through periods like this, How they coped, and how things returned.

With love ~SoulPhoenix

updated by @soulphoenix: 01/20/17 02:31:46AM
hana
@hana
last year
45 posts

I'm actually feeling like this currently.. if anyone has some advice then that would be great..

Meditation and reconnecting to what truly makes me happy seems to help but it takes a LOT lately....

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Same as nightmistress , and it also seems something keeps me from my daily meditation. Like a force working against me.I have cleansed my meditation area but it did not help so I'm changing where I'm meditating and recharging my crystals.I think we get caught up in the physical and our surrounding (kids, jobs and everyday problems) ) that it's hard to get back to our happy place (like Tootles waiting on Peter to bring him his marbles lol) But I have to say, Peter needs to hurry! I feel a struggle between the physical and other dimensions and it makes my feel like I need to pull away from everyone, and be by myself but that's impossible because I have to many responsibilities to my family and my three year old granddaughter that lives with me. So I have got to find a way to balance it but there is only 24 hours in a day and I have to sleep sometimes. I think it's really important not to drift away from who we are though. I hope we can all feel peace , soon...
Misty73
@misty73
last year
3 posts

Hi Guys,

I have been going through this constantly over the last year.. My life is now quite calm and peaceful. I have two children still at home and they are doing well. Our weekly routine is gentle although at times busy. We always have very present moments together, where we feel connected and listened to. Recently my eldest son and his wife had a head on collision. They are fine now but through there ordeal I was totally zapped of energy and peace. I also have an adult son who is on suicide watch, he has had three serious attempts in the past year. The situation with him has been ongoing now for almost 10 years. It has been a battle at times, but I finally realised all that could be said,has been said and all that could be done ...was done.Which is horrifying if I dare dwell on it for a time. Always fearing what happens next is like the meme says"like carrying an umbrella in case it rains"

So what is my choice? waste this part of my life full of stress and fear? My choice is to have some FFC thats freedom from concern (picked that idea up from Jim Carrey) My daily plan is to find pleasure in the normal routine of things. The artist Paul Cezanne said it best " Genius is the ability to renew your emotions in daily experience"

Why do we allow ourselves to feel "stuck" in that place. Saying things like I can get out of this fog, nothing seems to work...only lends more energy to my negative feelings and words.

When I feel that downward slump happening I find the music, people and practices that build positive energy for me, that shift my vibrations. I love moments of Majesty in nature, by a river .. or making a special meal for someone I love....doing something unexpected like taking some books and magazines to a nursing home or buying some coffee cards ,so I can shout a stranger coffee when they need a little lift.

As an empath everything effects little ole me. More powerful is the thought that what energy I have influences everyone around me . I have an obligation to a lot of people BUT if I care for my self first I can be that person that lifts the room, I am, like most Mums... the atmosphere .....this is important for my family.

Blessings xo

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book