Discerning a bad feeling please help...

To post a reply, login or signup

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
151 posts

So today I was around the normal people I'm always around and didn't really do anything out of the ordinary, but I do know that a lot of them are energy vampires... but today I was abnormally EXHAUSTED and I couldn't figure out why, and then I came home and got really bad news from a doctor about a mole that I had removed, (they told me to consider cancer treatment options). I'm fine and there shouldn't be anything to worry about so don't stress or anything, I know this a super caring environment, but is it possible that I was feeling so exhausted because I was about to recieve bad news? I'm just not used to being this tired, even when I was in bed for a week with strep throat and the flu at the same time. The only other time I was this tired was when I was going through severe depression, and I am well over that, in fact I've never been happier in my life to be honest... It was just odd for me...

updated by @loconnoro: 09/12/17 07:58:48AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
786 posts
Hi...there are many reasons that one could be experiencing extreme exhaustion as an empath. ...first I would check for any energy links/cords that may have attatched and sever those along with any roots...then get a good night's sleep...and see how you feel...analyse how you feel from the moment you wake up...is there anything different in the energy of your home...if you feel ok..then it could be something where you work...did it start at home and go thru the day...or did it start at work....and yes...you have a link to your Dr...so you may have been picking up his/her tiredness....so you may want to sever that energy cord as well just to see if that's it...the thing is if your not severing on a regular basis you'll be over loaded with other energy and emotions...the place to start is to check your energy and remove it all...then see what happens...sorry bout the mole tho...hope that gets better...
LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
151 posts

Thank you so much, it's like I took your advice somehow before you gave it lol. My home isn't a good place for me to be around because my family is extremely negative (I'm in college trying to make a life of myself lol and I'm staying at home and going to school and working). I love my family but it's getting to be too much now. I guess it's time to move in with a friend into an apartment lol thank you!

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
151 posts

Thank you for your comment! I'm still not happy that they want me to have surgery tho lol xD but hey it could definitely be worse xD

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book