Creating a comfortable environment for an Empath (Rooms and Indoor areas)

To post a reply, login or signup

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
151 posts

Hello, I am new to being an Empath and everything, but one thing that I know for sure is that I really want to make "my" place (a house or even just a place where a lot of people have to come and visit) feel really comfortable and relaxing. Any hints on how to make the energy of the room feel good? I know I'm really sensitive to the energies in rooms and on owned items, but I don't know how to change the energies or make them more comfortable to be around. Any hints or pointers on anything from decorations to things that I can do to make it my own area where people can feel welcome, even if they aren't sensitive to energies themselves.

updated by @loconnoro: 02/01/17 05:18:33PM
Jonathan
@jonathan
last year
18 posts

You could try manipulating those energies yourself. Just before you start, for a thirty seconds breath in and out deeply. Then go every item through one by one, hovering your hands above them (or whatever method works best for you for energy manipulation), seeing (visualizing) the negative/black/junk energy sink deep into the ground and being replaced by golden/pure/clean energy floating down from the sky (or universe or a planet, it's enough if you believe/think it's clean and pure energy). Another method is just to 'do it': You tell firmly what is going to happen (manifesting your will), believe in yourself and you are able to do whatever it is you're trying to do. This is often considered harder, with no aid of visualization in this, but it can also be more effective. What matters is that you believe in yourself and what you're trying to do. There are countless different kind of methods, and not all of them work for everyone. Just go with what you feel comfortable with, what feels "right" to you.

And about a comfortable environment. There's a term 'Soulscape' I use for art (for me it's paintings, for someone else it could very well be statues, or wall clothes, etc.) that invoke deep thought and emotions (longing, joy, sadness, or something else), a piece of art so great, or rather, meaningful to me (In other words, it speaks to me through every arch and curve, and stroke of color in it) that it makes me lose myself in it. As for how to get these 'soulscapes'... You just know if you like the painting/the statue/the piece of art when you see it. You just know that you want it. It doesn't matter whether it's cheap, or expensive either. And if it's a painting (for me it's always the paintings) it makes the room a lot more comfortable to be in.

Hope this helps.

- Jonathan

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
151 posts

Thank you! This really helped, I had no idea where to even start with this. I will definitely look more into it.

Angel
@angel
last year
607 posts

Create a home that you love! Use things you are connected with and make YOU feel warm and comfortable. If you fill your space with things you are not comfortable, but only for show, then you have no connection with this stuff and that is the energy your going to send out. Say you have a statue that is modern and everyone loves, but you hate it, it gives you the creeps, get rid of it because you have the heeby jebby vibe and this is the energy that will be projected into your space. Also, if it's energy doesn't flow with yours, even if there is nothing wrong with it, then it will also disrupt the energy in your home. You will know through the energy it makes you feel :)

You can look online for ideas and inspiration but make sure you connect with it. Just because someone tells you to put a purple crystal in the far back corner to bring in good energy, if you off about it, or it just looks ridiculous and you don't like it, that crystal won't do anything for you! It has to flow with you.

You can also do regular cleansings in your home with sage and protect it with salt. This usually clears the negative energy. And visualize peaceful energy coming in from whatever source you use to draw in light energy. :)

Jonathan
@jonathan
last year
18 posts

There are a few online communities for different kind of metaphysics/parapsychology areas that can be found through google. Researching them may help in understanding energy manipulation better. Beware though, while there are some strictly moderated online communities with good information, always judge everything accordingly.

Psionics, Magick, Wicca, occultism, the list is long for different kind of areas of metaphysics or parapsychology... The beliefs for each are different but the methods are surprisingly similar in many cases. Psionics, for not having a better term for it, is most likely the most neutral approach to take. You use energy your nervous system generates, or from the surroundings around you, and manipulate that energy to manifest phenomena. Construct is a term used for manifested things, such as for a shield, or a ward or what it is you want to achieve. Psionics shouldn't really contradict with any religion either, though beliefs differ. As for the rest... I have little knowledge of or interest for them, some of them contradict with religions more or less.

Basically everyone is free to believe in whatever they may. Some may find their calling in parapsychology, while the others will steer away from anything that can't be scientifically proven.

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
151 posts

Thank you this is really helpful for me! I'm glad you said something about making sure I like it because I would honestly try ridiculous things to be honest.

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
151 posts

Thank you so much, I've literally been looking for that term lol I just couldn't find it... now I can actually google some more specific things than "establishing flow in a house" or something that I feel looks weird to other people who don't understand any of this xD thank you so much!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book