@dice
2 years ago
284 posts
Nikki3
Nikki3
@nikler
2 years ago
116 posts
I have had these types of dreams from time to time. Less now. During my waking hours I used to tell my subconscious that if it happens again to wake me up. This didn't really solve the problem it just got me out of the dream and usually I could not go back to sleep without falling back into it so I'd just get up. Then I started telling my subconscious to actively remind myself to not fear but to act out of curiosity and explore what was there or give myself permission to change the dream to the content of my choice. I rarely ever get these dreams any more, and when I do I feel the fear creeping and I feel the switch and it always recedes or turns into something else. I think it is either an energy leach or our internal fears coming to light. It's interesting to me that the black cat had something to do with repelling an attack which could be your subconscious bringing something in at a point when you were sensory overloaded or maybe to divert your attention and wake you up. Our minds are amazing things and we can't chalk it all up to the spiritual and things we can't control we have to investigate with an open mind and confidence of character.
Billy Jo
Billy Jo
@billy-jo
2 years ago
14 posts

Hi Jonathan

I hope you don't mind me barging in boots and all, but I really feel that I need to tell you this... the nightmare shadow creatures and the clawing and groping at your insides are all of the hurts and disappointments that you have shoved away in the depths of your soul since you were a child. They have grown strong and angry because you hid them away, even from yourself.. they needed to be acknowledged and let go, and only you can do that. If you try to keep them locked away, the nightmares are only the beginning of what you will suffer .. they will make you sick and weak, physically and spiritually. and then they will escape anyway. Better to do now what you know, as an empath, that you need to do. Get grounded and centred, and give yourself permission to let go of all the pain, the guilt, the disappointment and despair. Once they are gone, you will be able to feel peace, for the first time in your life. ..... I know, because I had to do it myself.

xxx

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book