Just a thought

To post a reply, login or signup

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Just a discussion thread : If you were able to ask only one specific question what would it be & why would you choose to ask that specific question?

updated by @nocturnes-angel: 06/15/17 03:57:32AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I have set her and thought about this for about 10 minutes now and all the questions I thought about asking is either: I can answer the question myself , I don't wont to know the answer to the question or the question and the answer would be too complexed. The only question I think I could ask and except an answer to is will I ever be with my twin flame in this lifetime. The reason behind this question is I have never met someone that loved me so much (other than my childern) that I wasn't afraid to love them back with the same intensity. Someone I'm not afraid to share my deepest thoughts with and they will not be used against me at a later date. Oh well, that sounds lame but that's the only question that I ponder on.
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
last year
230 posts

Great discussion topic!

The question I would've said before tonight was: "How can we forgive ourselves?" But I received (at least part of) the answer tonight :)

I was thinking about it and I determined that validation is more important than I thought. When we look back on the past and validate the things were were going through at the time that we did __ whatever thing wrong it was __ then it becomes possible to feel compassion (love and mercy) toward ourselves.

It was a cool discovery for me, since I've been wondering about this for a long time...

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
I'd ask, if you are reincarnated is the soul still able to be a guide/guardian angel to special people/family from the past life?The reason is because I know I'm losing my Mun in the next few years to cancer and because I believe in reincarnation I fear not having her there for me sprit side.It's selfish really, but that would be my question.BlessingsGem x
Dice
@dice
last year
284 posts

My best question right now is .. why did you have to ask me that?

:)

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I have read so many theories on this. Some think our guides are extension of our selves or the Angels that was appointed to us or people of other lifetimes that we bonded too. I wonder who these guides are? And how did they get appointed to me. I bet mine shake there heads a lot.
Jonathan
@jonathan
last year
18 posts

'Can I ever become free?'

I only want to live free; Laugh so much that my stomach hurts, or cry knowing I'll be okay.

I want to look to the sky and feel I belong, smell the green grass and the sweet air after rain.

And I want to dream, of things long lost, of things that are just too far away to reach.

Of a friend and a warm embrace,

of warmth that'd melt the ice,

of scent that would rival the greatest of flowers.

All while sharing a smile, a cry, filling the black, cold void.

But knowing, dreams will always remain dreams.

Trena
@trena
last year
8 posts

Excellent, thought-provokingquestion! Finally, a place where people arewilling to look atthemselves to think and feel their way to THEIR answers. Each and every one of us will more than likely have a different question and answer. Which I find beautiful.... all individuals...

So after much pondering on this question..... How am I to use these abilities that I have for the "greater good of all"? Reason for asking myself that particular question....multi-folded answer. I feel thatit is time forall to stand up and BE what they are here to be; with no apologizing to anyone for what we "see, feel, know, smell, understand etc etc. We arenot crazy, evil, delusional beings.. weare spirits that can shine and put some light wherethere is darkness. I want to know how I personally am to do this. Ha, and once Iget that answer, I bet there's another question after that!

DEEP EXCELLENT QUESTION!

Trena
@trena
last year
8 posts

Beautiful Jonathan... did you write that?

Trena
@trena
last year
8 posts

Rene'... I think all our guides/support system shaketheir heads...I say let them come down here and try it!

Trena
@trena
last year
8 posts

Interesting question....doyou think there is a certain time between reincarnations? What part of her would that guidance come from? Ihave my thoughts but would love to know yours.

Trena
@trena
last year
8 posts

NOT lame at all....that is something that I believewedesire. I can only speak for myself and the answer I found on that for me.... once I gave that kind of love and acceptance to myself FIRST, then and only then did I find someone that made me continue to feel that. He reflects my self-love back to me and I to him... It is call unconditional love, rare here where weare, but it does exist.. but we makesure to keep a personal part ofourselves PERSONAL... meaning time to bealone, to change as we need to (and sometimesthat changeis not at the same speed)...not to be completely wrapped up in each other...empaths getlost in others so easily (at least thisone does). As long as you believe it is possible with all yourheart, then so be it.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
You know it seems that we give so much of ourselves away. I think sometimes we do met our twin but we over look them due to our current position.
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
I've asked around a bit in the spiritual community. Its hard because I'm currently nearing the end of my Akishic Records/Soul Realignment course and although part of that is tapping into past lives on behalf of clients to find when choices affecting them at soul level occurred..we don't go into this specific question..and are also discouraged from reading for ourselves or close family (because our ego will have strong veiws which could skew accuracy).So I emailed a blogger who's posts I read, he feels that as time is a concept for 3d its possible that our loved ones exist in more than one dimension and so their soul would also be possibly able to have a new life experience here on earth or elsewhere but still guide people from another plane .It gave me food for thought and had similarities to things I'd already pondered.Personally I believe a soul goes through a readjustment period and the time that takes could be years in earth years, I also know two living people can be connected despite miles of distance in between.. So anything is possible.I suppose my mums love and guidance exists within me now and always has..whether she becomes my angel/guide or not I won't have the 'physical' side of things..and I'll grieve for that..I already am at the thought of it and she's not going anywhere for a couple of years yet (hopefully).I've told her I expect a haunting of epic proportions once she's able. Xx
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
I'm sorry you've lost two such important people. I'm glad its not just me who thinks these things...I've been driving myself mad with this one!I get guidance from my Nana who passed when I was 7 (I'm now 37) so you'd figure she would have reincarnated by now...maybe she has...maybe her soul visits when she's asleep in her new life?? Or maybe she had no karma left? Or maybe she's in spirit with her own group of guides...learning more before reincarnating again and time just isn't'a thing' spirit side. I suppose our loved ones guidance lives inside us always..but if you have visitation (like I occasionally do with my Nana) via extremely lucid dreams, waking to smells or candles relighting after hours of being blown out...then all we can do I suppose is be thankful we have that and trust in it. I hope that's the situation I find myself in once my mum passes I'd just be soooo thankful to have her still there but in a new capacity. Xx
Dice
@dice
last year
284 posts

Love this!

Trena
@trena
last year
8 posts

Gem: I agree... I believe we exist on all levels. The Universe is infinite and so are we

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Oh man....and only be surrounded by like minded people, never having to explain anything. Just to be...
Jonathan
@jonathan
last year
18 posts

Yeah :)

I'm aspiring to become an author and a poet. Written words as a form to express myself have always been my strongest virtue, in actual conversations I feel like I can never find the right words to speak. In poems, there is no right, no wrong, you can just pour your heart into, feed your soul in too if you like.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Okay ...I have ask this question many times but not while in my tribe..why is my and Trenas post doubled. If no one else sees this..then forget I asked. Lol

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book