Just a thought

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
928 posts

Just a discussion thread : If you were able to ask only one specific question what would it be & why would you choose to ask that specific question?

updated by @nocturnes-angel: 09/12/18 12:12:03AM
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I have set her and thought about this for about 10 minutes now and all the questions I thought about asking is either: I can answer the question myself , I don't wont to know the answer to the question or the question and the answer would be too complexed. The only question I think I could ask and except an answer to is will I ever be with my twin flame in this lifetime. The reason behind this question is I have never met someone that loved me so much (other than my childern) that I wasn't afraid to love them back with the same intensity. Someone I'm not afraid to share my deepest thoughts with and they will not be used against me at a later date. Oh well, that sounds lame but that's the only question that I ponder on.
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
2 years ago
232 posts

Great discussion topic!

The question I would've said before tonight was: "How can we forgive ourselves?" But I received (at least part of) the answer tonight :)

I was thinking about it and I determined that validation is more important than I thought. When we look back on the past and validate the things were were going through at the time that we did __ whatever thing wrong it was __ then it becomes possible to feel compassion (love and mercy) toward ourselves.

It was a cool discovery for me, since I've been wondering about this for a long time...

Dice
Dice
@dice
2 years ago
285 posts

My best question right now is .. why did you have to ask me that?

:)

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I have read so many theories on this. Some think our guides are extension of our selves or the Angels that was appointed to us or people of other lifetimes that we bonded too. I wonder who these guides are? And how did they get appointed to me. I bet mine shake there heads a lot.
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
You know it seems that we give so much of ourselves away. I think sometimes we do met our twin but we over look them due to our current position.
Dice
Dice
@dice
2 years ago
285 posts

Love this!

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Oh man....and only be surrounded by like minded people, never having to explain anything. Just to be...
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Okay ...I have ask this question many times but not while in my tribe..why is my and Trenas post doubled. If no one else sees this..then forget I asked. Lol

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book