Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Well, I was going to ask if you was manopausal but then I looked at your age. I feel that way sometimes when I don't stay grounded and centered. Sometimes things happen and a week will go by and I haven't meditated and I will start feeling that way. Like disconnected. Stress , can't keep you mind on of your joinery. Then sometimes when I stay centered and grounded I will feel as if don't feel as much as I use to feel. It will come bsck
Gem
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
I agree with Ren, I get this way when ungrounded too. I function better in all ways when I practice plenty of self care.For me that's daily meditation usually in a bath of Epsom salts with essential oils... Or if no time for that I meditate in bed before sleep.When things are particularly stressful or I notice I'm 'snappy' I need to make time for things like mindfulness colouring books or get stuck into other creative activities that give me pleasure. I usually sage smudge myself and surroundings when I get like this too and try get out in nature..water and trees being my favourite.Don't be too hard on yourself... Sometimes the more we fight something the longer it stays around. Try kindly telling yourself 'OK so I'm not feeling myself right now..I accept that but have faith it'll pass' its hard, I know because I've recently been where you are after some devastating news and tried all the things I'm suggesting to you...and got frustrated when it didn't immediately work. I continued though and it did pass eventually.BlessingsGem x
2 years ago
159 posts

I have moments when I feel I couldnt care less - I find this helps me though - Like a release of the intensity that I did have a few months back - It was all too much at the time and I believe I begged to universe to release me from it several times.

It may sound a silly question to ask but, are you on any medication? has your diet changed at all?

There is the possibility you are being so angry because of having picked up on a negative energy? - When I used to suffer the anxiety and anger of someone else I thought it was mine - I did not give a damn about anyone else at the given times.

A possibility?

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
955 posts
I laugh at myself when I get that way...lol...but you might want to check your energy, any links that you haven't cleared out....and maybe smudge your house...just in case you have visitors playing games...I get that quite regularly...lol...

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book