One of those days...

To post a reply, login or signup

BriarRose
@briarrose
last year
68 posts

Anyone else have those days where everyone you know and meet just dump negativity and sadness on you. It is not necessarily on purpose but you still feel as though there will never be joy in the world again.

updated by @briarrose: 01/31/17 08:20:05PM
phoenix24x
@phoenix24x
last year
7 posts

do you meditate?

Jane M. McTavish
@jane-m-mctavish
last year
1 posts

it seem as though this has been happening to me more and more. Even strangers come up to me when I'm shopping and load me up with all their "stuff". I have been very angry about this and several things that I think should be minor challenges. I used to be so positive and happy. Now I feel as though I JUST DON'T CARE! In a few days, or hours depending, I am able to kind of start over and am ok. I just don't know what to do!

BriarRose
@briarrose
last year
68 posts

Yes. I do clearing and grounding with crystals and I protect myself while i am out with crystals but sometimes no matter what i do it isn't enough.

phoenix24x
@phoenix24x
last year
7 posts
This is all very new to me and I currently only seem to absorb stronger emotions...anxiety, anger, sorrow, grief, and even joy.I'm still working out coping strategies for these. And in the case of anger, I am experimenting with "fanning the flames" to let it out then, calming myself with art, music, and meditation (specifically heart chakra focused guided ones).
phoenix24x
@phoenix24x
last year
7 posts

i also have thoughts of just not engaging, and truth be told, i spent a great deal of my adult life shutting others out. im not exactly thats even possible anymore. nor am i sure that is the best, or healthiest, decision for me long term.

there has to be a better way of protection and/or coping. im a dreamer at heart and like to think i can help people, but i sometimes think i can get delusional optimistic in this particular aspect .

Raven3
@raven3
last year
15 posts
I had this happen to me yesterday. This woman just vented her personal business to me and I was super uncomfortable. Everybody was staring and I just wanted to run away
BriarRose
@briarrose
last year
68 posts

Avoidance isn't the healthiest method for dealing but necessary for most empaths. We love our alone time but it isn't always possible.

BriarRose
@briarrose
last year
68 posts

People always come up to me randomly and tell me their sad stories and life stories. I know I should be nice and care but I don't. I also don't need their issues dumped on me all the time.

Dawn Marie
@dawn-marie
last year
4 posts
Yes! I've found myself constantly asking what has happened to humanity lately. No one seems happy anymore. Though they may not say they're unhappy but you can just feel it.
Denise Manning
@denise-manning
last year
4 posts
After I found I was an Empath last year, I became sort of a hermit. There was so much sadness going on at work that I didn't need more negative energy. I have felt so much of other sensitive coworkers emotions that I returned to church. I was sad and crying an awful lot last month. Church actually helped get those feelings out and I returned to being myself again.
LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
151 posts

I can relate to this so hard this week. I haven't gotten real alone time for almost a week now and I'm losing my mind, I can't stand being around other people at this point which is weird because I LOVE other people, I just can't deal with their energy I'm too drained as it is...

BriarRose
@briarrose
last year
68 posts

I help those I feel deserve my time and energy. Sadly only a very few qualify.

BriarRose
@briarrose
last year
68 posts

With five planets in retrograde right now we are all drained.

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
151 posts

What is this? and how does it work, I've never heard of it before, and honestly at this point I'm willing to hear anything...

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
151 posts

This is so interesting considering this week everyone just seems tired that I've been around, and the fact that I went in and out of severe depression during the exact same time of last retrograde in January and February is really concerning me... I need to do more research on this thank you for sharing!!

BriarRose
@briarrose
last year
68 posts

You are welcome.

phoenix24x
@phoenix24x
last year
7 posts

im reading a book called "the reluctant empath."

there is an interesting suggestion to not attempt to block or protect ourselves from the negative energy of others on the premise that we expel our own energy by doing so and feed into the negativity, thereby making it stronger. instead, it suggests to identify the fear within ourselves and find a way to resolve this inner fear.

im a bit of PSY nerd and this is a very Jungian approach (see "shadow self" for amplification), so it has definitely peeked my interest.

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
151 posts

I kinda agree with this. I noticed that the days that I tried to block out other people and stop feeling them, I felt miserable and didn't have a very positive outlook towards the whole thing. I stopped "blocking" people's energy and started trying to embrace it and use it to help them the best way I know I can (stilll working on it thought)

phoenix24x
@phoenix24x
last year
7 posts

we have a similar outlook...

BriarRose
@briarrose
last year
68 posts

I respectfully disagree with this. If you spend a lot of time around vamps or just a lot of people that is more draining then the energy it takes to shield yourself.

phoenix24x
@phoenix24x
last year
7 posts

you very well may be on point. ill update the boards with any experiences i have, pleasant or otherwise.

BriarRose
@briarrose
last year
68 posts

I work retail and not only are there a lot of vamps that come in to buy things but also coworkers that are vamps as well. I can only do so much to stay out of their way because I have to be there. I have tried doing nothing and always felt like I was run over by a freight train by the time I got home. I use stones and a shield and feel almost normal when I get home.

Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
last year
82 posts

I feel I have had one of those lives... my entire life I have had people come up to me and dump their jangled emotions on me, as if I'd be thrilled to perform that service - even when I was a tiny little girl.

It really is exhausting. I also find it very inappropriate, but on it goes.

I think you have to protect yourself and take care of yourself as best you can. I got really ill when I didn't do that (beforeI knew much about how, and also after I was shamed into dropping it for a while as 'who needs protection!'). Now I trust myself more.

Still have to work like the blazes to not be made ill, and still no matter how disinterested I grow have these random others bolting up to me and doing a big dump. (It does not flush out of me easily, I can tell you. Sorry for the imagery!)

Bing
@bing
last year
548 posts

Hi

What is being expressed with this subject is normal for us. From the spirit realms perspective we "shine" very brightly and give off a lot of energy just by being here. That is one of our missions in this incarnation and at this specific time in this world's history. We draw people to our Light literally like moths to a flame. We are not, nor we ever will be, "normal". It is very important for us to realize this.

Using shielding techniques, like the Empath Survival Program on the HOME PAGE is a good thing to do. It is also a very good idea to bring Light Energy into your life on a daily basis so that you will not become run down. You know that we LOVE to help others as this is part of who we are from the spiritual realm and why we came here.

I ask for angelic help everyday and this helps me to channel Light energy into my spirit and then out to all whom I meet in my day. If you do this on a regular basis you will not become run down nor be affected by the negative attitudes of others. It is like a ship on the water. The only reason that it will sink is that the water gets inside.

It is also a good idea to take care of our bodies by eating well and getting some regular exercise. I know that this can be challenging and that we usually put others before ourselves. However, what is imperative is our missions and to be able to help others we first must take care of our bodies and spiritual needs in order to recharge our batteries, remain strong, and stay here as long as possible to pour our energy into this world and help it at this time of the Awakening and The Ascension. You will find that doing Qi Gong ( Chee Gong) will really helpin keeping you in shape and spiritually charged. It is easy to do and is better than yoga or Tai Chi for empaths. See the link below for videos on this subject.

I would suggest that you read the Dolores Cannon book "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth", as well as books 12 "TheTwelve Levels of DNA"and 13 "The Recalibration of Humanity" by Lee Carroll from the Kryon series of channeled messages. I also found the books "The Journey of Souls", "The Destiny of Souls" and "Life Between Lives" by Dr. Michael Newton to be very helpful and informative.All of these bookswill fill you with lots of knowledge on why you are empathic, why you are here at this exact time, what your duties are as empathic Lightworkers, and where and what this is all leading to. Now that you have "found" the EC you will develop a greater thirst for this path and as you grow in the Light you will become calmer and feel a greater connection to the spirit realm and other empaths.

I have some interesting topics at the Library of Light on these subjects and you can also visit my YouTube channel 1111 Angelsto see hundreds of hours ofvideos onmeditation, relaxing music from Liquid Mind to play at home or on an MP3 player, 11:11, Lightworkers, channeled messages of Abraham, Dolores Cannon, Qi Gong exercise, angels and angel meditations. If you are interested in learning more about how to bring angelic help into your life just click on this link. Archangels and You

Both the Library of Light and 1111Angels has taken thousandsofhours to assemble and both wereput together for you to use free of charge so that they will help you become better Lightworkers and empaths. I will also help any who ask as these are my duties as a First Wave Volunteer Lightworker.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

BriarRose
@briarrose
last year
68 posts

Thank you for the info. I do know how to protect myself and yes this is a normal thing for us. It can just get frustrating at times, especially on days where you get dumped on a lot but it is who we are and I accept that. I just thought other people would relate to how it felt so I shared.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book