SOS

To post a reply, login or signup

Katkhaotik
@katkhaotik
last year
6 posts
Hi all!I've recently discovered that I am an empath and have been struggling to make sense of it all ever since. I've been dealing with a lot of physical ailments as well as emotional issues. I know I need so much energy work done but due to all the issues I've been having I'm currently unemployed and unable to pay for any healer to do any work. I'm at a huge turning point in my life and am looking for an intense spiritual journey. I feel very confidently something intense would be extremely beneficial to me at this point but I am unsure of where to even try to find something of that nature. I was looking for a sorts of spiritual mentor that could eventually guide me through a vision quest. I'm willing to travel to where ever said person is and could afford transportation but that would probably be about half of my savings and would be unable to pay for services. I realize how ridiculous it is to ask of that but I like to believe people who understand what this is like care enough about others to try to help them desperately. hoping for the best, much much love to you all
updated by @katkhaotik: 01/10/17 01:19:50AM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Hey Katkahotik, sorry to hear your journey is somewhat uncomfortable at the moment. I can sympathize, had CFS for 10 years and my financial means to get any complementary treatment were usually quite limited. There is a lot you can do yourself though. Just meditate (basically just taking a bit if time out, forget about the empty mind stuff), pray and ask for the things you are after. I'd also ask for perfect cleansings of your energies every time (seems to be the most important thing for an empath).

Feel free to peruse my blogs for some more tips - http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/profiles/blogs/my-empath-experiences-and-empath-tools-for-healing

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/profiles/blogs/how-to-easily-deepen-your-spiritual-practice-yoga-meditation

and this guided meditation is ace - https://archive.org/details/VisitTheAngelsGuidedMeditation You can just get them to pick you up, and once you feel you are 'upstairs' just ask for healings, cleansings, guidance, etc....(i.e. following the journey upstairs is not essential. Still interesting the once or so).

Love and Light!

Katkhaotik
@katkhaotik
last year
6 posts

This may be a dumb question but are you saying that I can pray for my energies to be cleansed and they will be? I suppose now that I'm thinking about it it does make a great deal of sense but wanted to clarify.

Thank you for the time to reply and the links, I'm trying to soak up all the information I can!

<3 :)

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

yes, we just need to ask for our energies to be cleansed and we get the help. Initially it can pay though to add to the process by staying with it (for a while at least), e.g. visualize grounding, a Light-bubble etc.. It helps to ease into the process, and it can make it easier to accept it. Love and Light!

Kit Kat
@kit-kat
last year
230 posts

"To care about others enough to try to help them desperately." That pretty much describes it for me <3 Thanks for your words!

I also have lots of physical ailments.. you're not alone! It's practically one of the empath traits, I think :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book