How do you feel someone is thinking of you?

To post a reply, login or signup

Mystikal777
@mystikal777
last year
3 posts
For years I've thought of someone and they've ended up calling or texting me. I've never really thought much of it. But lately I've started delving deeper into my inner feelings as I can feel someone is thinking off me. I get an overwhelming feeling and a fuzz in my chest as a sign. As an example, I've bonded so strongly with a woman at work and recently I felt strongly she wanted to speak to me and was thinking off me she was out of the office, with the feelings described hitting me out of the blue. It turned out she was trying to contact me and she called me just to ask if she could get me lunch as she was coming back to the office. This is one of many examples, often I can feel her sadness and emotions (I felt overwhelmed with negativity when sleeping a few days ago, found out next day that my lady friend was up all night in pain from a terrible mouth infection).Does anyone else feel similar to I do at times? Or what do you feel when you tune into someone?
updated by @mystikal777: 01/28/17 08:51:28AM
Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts

Different people feel differently to me, some I feel in my stomach, my neck or like and electric pulse all over. As far as I know I don't get feelings when people are thinking of me but I know when to look at my phone because I I have missed a call or might have an important message/ e-mail from someone. When I think of people I feel what they feel.

This is all a part of the package. While I realize this is not everyone's normal, each day I grow less amazed, but I grow more respectful of whatever makes us able to detect, see, feel and know things.

Mystikal777
@mystikal777
last year
3 posts
Thank you. Funny you mention about the missed call part, I get this too. I just know I've missed an important call or have a text. Not always but many times. Like on Thursday my phone was on silent, I had a strong feeling of missed calls, I looked at my phone and there was 3 missed calls.
Dice
@dice
last year
284 posts

I get the "were your ears burning?" a lot. Why yes.. they were ;)

I think time and space are no match for the connections. If we could get validation on gifts for a whole week I wonder what those results would show? :)

Dice

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book