Not exactly sure what to do :)

To post a reply, login or signup

Moonchild
@moonchild
last year
19 posts

Hello All! I have been an empath for all of my life, have worked on it, ignored it (lol or tried with tremendous failure lol), and now am finally at peace with it, and understand that I am a healer. I have been a healer in all aspects of my life, and I believe it is my life purpose. Now that I am finally working on honing in on my gift, I understand that I can merge with anothers energy...and it does and has effected me grealty in the past...I can pick up from distance, thoughts, and definitely close range energies. My question is...my perception of this is that I am basically a filter or vessel healing others through my own energy, what am i supposed to do with the energy? Am I bringing in the energy, combining it with my (hopefully) high vibration and moving it out of me? Do I have this correct? and if so, do any of you have any pointers on how this is best done? and more important safely done?. Also, Am i not supposed to help someone without asking their higher self first? It seems kind of intrusive to just do if I feel them hurting, maybe they are supposed to learn from this pain? Thank you for any advice -

updated by @moonchild: 01/12/17 01:28:34AM
Bigg Hoss
@bigg-hoss
last year
36 posts

You know you are very right. Helping someone must be consentual. Some may not want our help while others may desire it and be in dire need. When I first started to consciously use my abilities I had a few people be alarmed or confused about my intentions about my helping when I just did it versus offered. Some even offended :( If you are like me at all as I am new somewhat as well sometimes you just do it subconsciously without even thinking sometimes just take on the feelings and emotions and energy like on autopilot... I get really overwhelmed :( I find good ways to filter this is light and/or deep meditations and depending on your belief system maybe some prayer as well. I was so happy to learn about grounding and flushing. Grounding and flushing do well to deal with the energy we take on from others. I am yet to try and use some crystals in aiding but I hear they work well for many. Sometimes in day to day life you may come across someone who is harmful to people like us. I here crystals can help along side shielding.

Moonchild
@moonchild
last year
19 posts

Thanks for the input!! I appreciate it. I actually find black salt to be HIGHLY effective for negative energies. I keep some in a little cork screw vile around my neck, I also use it in purifying showers/baths. And you are absolutely correct, i do take on energy without even knowing it sometimes...I guess because Im still learning to control it? However, sometimes it just takes me by surprise ..so when it happens I really dont want to do more harm than good by helping someone I really shouldnt. Although, Im thinking that if they really shouldnt have the help, maybe we would be directed away from them instead of toward them. Because I do feel sometimes energetically that I need to immediately stay away from some people. I was just always taught to honor spirit and always ask first.

Crystals do help me, selenite is fantastic for cleansing yourself as is the black salt - I swear by it. I am definitely going to use the grounding/flushing technique and work some more on my sheilding...thank you for that advice.

Bigg Hoss
@bigg-hoss
last year
36 posts

Like wise thank you! I am really considering some crystals to aid in all of this. I feel I may benefit greatly. Some say get certain crystals for certain things and others say to fell them first and see if you vibe with them so I am not sure what to do as far as they go :(

Moonchild
@moonchild
last year
19 posts

Yes, certain crystals correslate with certain things..that is true. So, do some research and see what strikes you. You could google "crystals for empaths" I found alot of info as to which ones I started with for this particular subject. I have read and agree that rose quartz is great for empathetic individuals as it eminates love and healing. Black tourmaline will push negativity away, black salt will absorb it, Citrine and obsidian are good for emotions and repelling negative energy (to help you out with a few). As for actually picking the crystals out...yes, hold one at a time in your hand and just feel if you "connect" you will absolutely know which one to purchase.

:)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book