loneliness and seeking love

To post a reply, login or signup

h1234
@h1234
last year
49 posts

Im a newly embracing empath and I am realising that I have no idea how to chose the right man. Im scared of making a mistake, of getting involved with the wrong one. Not been in long term relationships, only short term. Its hard coming from not having my parents having a happy marriage, I know i would make an excellent partner and a mother some day, but I wonder if ive got what it takes thanks x

updated by @h1234: 01/20/17 12:49:51AM
Ragnar
@ragnar
last year
16 posts
Well, speaking from personal experience, I'd say just trust your feelings. When you meet someone you'll get an impression of them. As you spend time with them, get to know them, you'll learn more about them, even more then normal people would because of your abilities. So just trust yourself, you will know if the relationship would be good or not. But, be truthful with yourself. I'm guilty of trying to read more into things, hoping that a relationship will be better simply because I wanted it to be rather then the reality.
h1234
@h1234
last year
49 posts

thanks Ranar, excellent advice, i'm learning not to rush into relationships and be more discerning, although being lonely is unpleasant, i'll learn to sit with these feelings rather than be even more lonely with the wrong man.

Crownite
@crownite
last year
107 posts

Well, finding the right person is difficult for many whether they identify as being 'empath' or 'not; hence, all those dating sites and apps and options.

All I can say is don't base your entire life off of your parent's unhappy marriage. You don't have to be like them. My grandparents had a great marriage but none of their children (with the exception of one) have stable, healthy, happy marriages from what I can see so it's not all about them.

It's also a matter of trial and error. You're gonna make mistakes even with your empath ability so no point in really fearing them. It doesn't actually lessen the blow anyway.

So good luck! Hope romantic love finds you. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book