Super Hot Feet and Hands - Help?

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

Hi!

I am wondering if any of you have this issue and if it is possibly an empath related issue.

Okay, so I have recently been through something that was very emotional, and I am not sure if this has to do with it or not. But for the past three nights, I have been waking up in the middle of the night with SUPER hot feet. To the point where I sometimes question if I am in the desert and not wearing sandals. And even sometimes during the day, especially after being out for the day, my feet will be hot. But I really don't understand what it's from when I am sleeping, or just relaxing. It doesn't really make sense to me.

I have also been noticing that my hands are MASSIVELY hot lately during the day, especially after I have saged/meditated/done a tarot reading.

Could all this hotness be part of new healing abilities coming in/the ones I have becoming more apparent? I do know that the hand thing can happen from healing abilities appearing more often, but I don't really know if this is what it is or not.

Perhaps, could the hot feet at night be some kind of psychic attack during my sleep and that is how I am processing it?

I appreciate anyone who answers this.

Much love to all.

Kaitlyn x

updated by @kaitlyn-brokaw: 01/19/17 07:09:54PM
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Hi Kaitlyn :)Not sure about the feet but hands I can identify with. I would get hot fuzzy feeling hands when worried about someone. More recently since achieving my 1st Degree Reiki its become really intense. So quite possibly it's to do with being/becoming a healer.Feet wise the only thing I get is pulsating through them when using visualisation for grounding.Sounds like you've had a bit of a rough time? I hope you're practising plenty of self care!BlessingsGem x
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

my hands can get quite hot when channeling healing. I rarely feel it myself these days, but sometimes clients mention it. I also get a lot of activity in my feet, and I interpret that as grounding related.

My healing teacher back in the day told us her hands got very hot when her healing ability awoke, and I saw a program about a chi gong healer in LA once, whose hands supposedly get so hot, he has to put aluminum foil on top of his clients, as to not burn them.... (but he has not damage to his hands!). Also read about a healer once who does most of his healing with his feet (like other healers with their hands), so perhaps your hands and feet are awakening?!?! Just make sure you ask your healers/ helpers that your spiritual developments, energy upgrades etc. are always as effortless as possible please (if you have not already).

Love and Light!

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

Thank you!

Possibly it is just because I have been getting more in tune with myself and doing inner soul work lately. Was just worried it was maybe something more and I wasn't protecting myself correctly.

Yes! Trying to keep myself together during this time. xx

Love to you,

Kaitlyn x

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

This makes a lot of sense! Thank you!

I have been doing a lot more healing work to myself lately instead of others, which I have been used to me pushing myself off and paying attention to healing others first.

The grounding thing makes a lot of sense! I have been getting into running lately, as well as doing some hardcore work outs, haha, so I am probably just grounding myself and it shows up in my feet!

Yes, and probably energy upgrades with all of this stuff I have been going through lately, I am kind of repairing myself from it, I suppose. So, this is most likely just my body reacting to the things my soul is upgrading, at least that is what I am getting from this.

Thank you.

Love to you,

Kaitlyn x

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

whereas cannot guarantee that it is nothing untoward - in my experience attacks are if anything usually coming in with strong fear energies attached, so it is much more likely that feet and hands are cold, not hot :)))

If you don't already - make sure you ground deep! You need kind of a lightning rod at times, when plenty of healing energies are coming in/ through - as a way to get rid of potential access energies, and or negative energies removed. Different healers have different methods, I prefer to ask ultimate good Earth energies to come up and connect to me (my heels)....

All the best!

Sarah
@sarah
last year
386 posts

My hands get burning hot when I"m doing Reiki. They swell up with heat and turn red and I call them hot dog fingers. :D Even when I'm around someone with strong healing energy, my hands get like that.

Jamie Lex
@jamie-lex
last year
22 posts
My hands get so hot I touch people and they get scared lol. My body temperature in general is super high but my hands are almost always sweaty but they are definitely always insanely hot. Idk about the feet but at night I do sleep with my feet out from under the blanket lol, I heard once that when we're sleeping the head and feet are where excess energy you absorbed during the day get released throughout the night.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

That makes sense! Mine get super duper hot after helping someone go through something emotional, helping them heal, or doing a tarot reading. :)

Dice
@dice
last year
284 posts

Good question!

I was awakened by my hands last night. My hands and feet are usually very warm, butit was strange because itmy one handwould get warmer when I placed it against something.. It was the first time I recall that type of heat from my hand.

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

Hhahaha, that's amazing.

It's just odd for me because my hands have always been cold, and usually only my palms get hot, my fingers are nearly always cold.

Oh wow! That may very well be what is happening. Thank you for replying!

Kaitlyn x

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

Oh wow!

Glad to know this isn't weird for nighttime then! My hands were SUPER hot last night and I actually had a hard time going to sleep because of the warmth. It seemed to just continue getting more intense, too!

Think I will try programming some crystals, putting them under my pillow and seeing how that works out.

Kaitlyn xx

Dice
@dice
last year
284 posts

Let me know if that works for sure. I have them around but I too had a difficult time going back to sleep.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book