lilly
@lilly
2 years ago
33 posts

All i can say is i have had alot of healing done and do energy work on myself too. and its often produces this electricity feeling. I have given myself and other people electric shock type feeling with my hands. I couldnt do healing on myself until i learned to shut down my hand chakras cos i decided to try to block them when i was healing to see if that made a difference to the intensity of the energy coming through. I think they where too open and i believe all my chakras are too open.

I am highly sensitive to all body sensations and it increases if i do a healing for too long on myself. so i have to keep the sessions short and sweet. Its Like the body is out of balance and too high vibrations if i do healing for too long.

We are beings of the earth...in our bodys are from earth but our spirit is from upper higher realms. We need both to be stable and comfortable as humans.

I would sugest you look into closing your chakras they sound way too open to me. THis is what i am looking into at present. Also any grounding techniques you can find on the internet would maybe make you feel less sensitive. Your body needs to be strongly connected to the earth to be okay.

I would say that you got too much energy from the healer doing that on you. It does sound a bit like kundalini awakening they are oftem traumatic and some people regret them highly cos the suffering that comes from being too finely tuned to everything.

But i also thought maybe about Chronic fatogue syndrome this an illness of the nervous system that causes sensitivity and extreme fatigue. It comes from damage to the central nervous system. Pm me if youd like to ask more. I have chronic fatigue syndrome myself or m.e. as its called in the UK

One thing that helps me when i feel so super sensitive that i cry is drinking loads and loads of water. Im not sure yet why this is but it works for me. Im talking like a litre and a half or two litre bottle of mineral water. Not tap water. In the spaace of an hour taking lots of little sips dont down it all at once it will just go through you and you will just need to wee! It needs to get into the tissues of your body and be absorbed into them so lots of little sips every minute or so. This works great for me. But you must drink alot even if you dont feel thirsty. Give it a try when your at your most tired out and see if it works for you too.

I hope some of that helped you in some way good luck to you in your search for increasing your intuition and increasing your empathic abilities. Im after decreasing mine. I have too many would you like some of mine!! LOL !.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

  • empath book