What do you think triggered your empathic abilities?

To post a reply, login or signup

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

It seems that a lot of us had difficult childhoods and/or traumatic experiences and a lot of people think that makes us pay more attention to innate empathic abilities or develop them as a sort of survival or protection mechanism.

However, my question is more geared towards people who did not have a particularly traumatic event or circumstances. Are there certain things you can sort of trace the tending of your empathic ability to? Were your parents and/or community particularly open to the idea? Did you just grow up in a loving, supportingfamily? Did someone have a talk with you that led you on your way to becoming a stronger empath?

As one of the traumatic experiences empaths, I would like to believe that there are a lot ofthings that you can do to foster empathic traits in people without themneeding togo throughthat sort of difficulty.

updated by @water-lily: 10/18/17 09:08:23AM
lilly
@lilly
last year
30 posts

Hi i personaly feel i was just born this way and it is just who i am its not something that developed. Of course you could argue that something traumatic happened to me in the womb that made me be born this way.

Acording to my mum i used to cry alot of the time and would refuse to sleep at night I believe i was being bothered by spirits at that age even and they where stopping me sleeping cos i struggled all the way through childhood to get to sleep. Out of fear mainly of what i saw and felt but also staying asleep was impossable as i would be woken each night by having nightmares which i believe where spiritual attacks on me.I had them almost nightly all my childhood and would always end up in my parents bed. Where i felt they could protect me.

I also always was aware of being highly different than other people and noticed things no one else seemed to see and feel. I felt it about places,people animals, and nature sensing the spirit of trees and plants and insects. Ive always felt i could see in people souls and tell what kind of soul they had . They didnt need to say or do anything they could be standing still with their back to me and i would know what sort of person they where. Nothing to do with body language it was a tangable overwhelming sense of the soul energy slamming into me and this was of every person i met. I spent nearly all my childhood and teenage years avoiding all eye contact cos i would get bombarded with emotional messages from peoples eyes( windows of the soul).

I would say my childhood was traumatic because of my empathic abilities and sensitivities. And not that trauma led to them

But having said that mine wasnt an easy family to grow up in thought there was love.It was what they call a disfunctional family!

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Hi, I also feel I've always been this way. I have had a number of traumatic experiences which I feel led me to probe into things and ultimately it led me here and now I'm developing more quickly.My childhood was wonderful though, extremely loving and kind parents who always put us first and wrapped us in love...still do.I've always been labeled'sensitive' from being little.My mum took the time to show me morning dew on cobwebs as a tot..I've never forgotten the beauty in nature.I think it was being so sensitive that got me into some of the traumatic experiences. I was too trusting and wanted to fix/help and share the pain of others. I gave my heart and energy to easily to anyone in pain. I truly couldn't comprehend nastiness and it hurt my soul.I always knew there was more because my Nana came to me the night before her funeral when I was 7 so although I didn't understand I was an empath, I did know there was more than we experience here on Earth. I was always drawn to the spiritual.BlessingsGem x
Dice
@dice
last year
284 posts

I remember when I realized I was different at a young age. It was hard for me as that is when the feeling of being alone really set in. I was mostly a watcher. I watched people.. fascinated by them. I became reserved and would not talk to people because I was often misunderstood anyway.

I was a truth sayer that did not talk. I searched quietly for someone else that I could relate to. Eventually I just accepted that no one was and that I would have to just hide this whole part of me.

I was tired of being different, I was tired of being the one everyone came to and then no one was there for me.

If you ask me what I like to do I would tell you.. whatever everyone else wants to do. I like to lift the mood in a room so I don't have to feel the negative or heaviness that is there. Might be selfish but it is how I made it through groups.

When I joined here it was a just a great feeling to be around so many that could relate on so many levels :)

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Would say I have always been relatively sensitive, but that might just be the gay gene? My childhood was not traumatic, and up to the age of about 25yo I was free to travel, be sociable and go places, without potentially being majorly disaffected by negative energies.... (I was quite a slave to my emotions though (well, I think they were mostly mine))

The only thing that makes sense to me and which I think 'triggered' (or better uncovered) my empath abilities then was waking up spiritually, and doing a lot of mediation, prayer etc. I did my best to uncover the true, light, individualized divine Spirit I AM. Which affirms my theory that a lot of empath experiences is about being lighter than the average and confused energies coming to us like moths to a flame. Well that or they come to attack us, so we leave/ don't go somewhere, to prevent our Light being infectious or illuminating some confusion/ darkness....

Love and Light!

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thank you for sharing Lilly :) Was your family dismissive of your empathic side, or were they supportive, nurturing, or supportive? I am just wondering because my current theory on how empathic gifts are cultivated is that some people are born with it more apparent or stronger in some way, and circumstances can either strengthen or somewhat squash it. If feeling threatened can make you hyper-aware and rely on this other sense, can love and acceptance to explore that side of yourself also lead to similar results but through a less painful process?

I am sorry that your empathic abilities and sensitivities made your life more difficult. I think we can all relate.

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thank you for sharing Gem :) Was your family at all dismissive of your empathic side (regardless of if they recognized the name of the gift), or were they supportive, nurturing, or supportive? I am just wondering because my current theory on how empathic gifts are cultivated is that some people are born with it more apparent or stronger in some way, and circumstances can either strengthen or somewhat squash it. If feeling threatened can make you hyper-aware and rely on this other sense, can love and acceptance to explore that side of yourself also lead to similar results but through a less painful process?

I am happy that you grew up in such a loving home. Reading your description of your childhood makes me feel like I am wrapped in a big hug :)

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thank you for sharing Dice :) Was your family and/or community at all dismissive of your empathic side (regardless of if they recognized the name of the gift), or were they supportive, nurturing, or supportive? I am just wondering because my current theory on how empathic gifts are cultivated is that some people are born with it more apparent or stronger in some way, and circumstances can either strengthen or somewhat squash it. If feeling threatened can make you hyper-aware and rely on this other sense, can love and acceptance to explore that side of yourself also lead to similar results but through a less painful process?

I am sorry that you felt alone; I can definitely relate to those descriptions of your childhood. I found some really good-hearted people who, when I let them, were there for me when I needed them. I definitely still feel that I am much more of a giver than a taker, but knowing that there are even a few people out there who will give back is a warming feeling. I hope that you have some of those in your life as well.

I definitely appreciate this group as well :)

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thank you for sharing Goodenergyhealing! Your story is different than most I have read on here, and that is fascinating. I like your theory. It makes us seem a little like superheroes bringing light to the darkness in the face of almost insurmountable darkness :)

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

yeah - superhero (energetic) garbage disposal teams - lol

Yeah, it can appear very dark, and one can feel very outnumbered down here, but one can remember that below and above this darkness is copious, if not endless amounts of Light(beings) willing to chip in and help (and take the rubbish off our hands and into rehabilitation). Sometimes it takes them a while to dig through the muck to get to us, but we are tough and can wait for them. :)

Crownite
@crownite
last year
107 posts

I've always been conscious of energy (though not really empathic but more claircognizant). What helped give me a word to describe my experience was this woman I had encountered online who described HERSELF as an Empath. Wanting to be like her, I took on the name and started paying more attention to my own natural abilities. But I know now they don't manifest in me the way they manifested in her. I'm my own entity.

I just know stuff.

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
I could feel the love of my parents whilst writing it out...big blanket of love.I don't think it crossed their minds as in 'Empath' I think they both always (still do) believe there is more to what most here can comprehend. There were times where they could see I couldn't handle people or situations..they tried to give me strength and advice on how to 'toughen up' or 'no care so much' I know they often worried about me being taken advantage of because of my open mindedness and kindness.They always helped put me back together though...and in time instead of trying to toughen me up, they tried to focus me (especially mum) on self care, self love and on accepting I'm OK as I am. To not bother trying to fit in with those who saw my sensitivity as a weakness.I have a 3yr old who is showing signs of picking up heavily on moods of those in our home. Sometimes he talks about seeing things in his bedroom or outside the window. He has an affinity with two of my crystals and places them on himself if hurt or cuddles them if sad. I'll try to nurture this without putting my own belief system on him.My life has been turned upside down and inside out the last two years..and I believe this is because I'd drifted into trying to fit into a path that wasn't right for me. I was unknowingly denying my soul purpose...so the universe shone lights in all manner of places until I took action!My family can see the change in me..that I'm no longer denying these parts of myself and although they don't understand it all , they are happy for me.BlessingsGem x
TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
318 posts
I never knew what an empath was until a few years ago. Growing I could always felt when something was going on with friends or family. Being around people who were happy made me super happy and being around debbie downers of course I felt that. Growing up people have told me I was too sensitive. Back 7 years ago I went through one of the most difficult times in my life that I think woke me up in more ways than one. When it was over and got back out there on my own again, I started having full blown panic attacks. Got put on meds and immediately had to stop them as it made it worse. But I continued therapy. I learned from my therapist about empathic people as she said that's who I was. And during traumatic events like I went through the gifts really can come out. I didn't get as serious about being more spiritual until last year. Other things started to happen to me again more frequently , like feeling someone was always around following and watching me. I've seen things, heard things, smelled scents around that are not mine. (Had many experiences like this growing up, just not as frequent as of recent) Saw a psychic and he told me I was very empathic, intuitive, and had traits of a medium. But all this was shut off at a young age by a parent. Later I had done a chakra balance and she told me the same things. I couldnt believe or undeestand what was going on with me, so i confined in my parents. Turns out he's like this, but the community shut him out for his gifts. That same night that i was terrfied of seeing unnatural figures, sounds etc. Was the same night i saw my grandpa walking down the hall, he was VERY religious. I believe my dad was the one who turned this off for me as a child, as a way to protect me. But not fully if that makes sense, but i always thought everyone had this so it was no need to discuss. After my tramautic experience brought this all back on again much stronger. All I know is that now I have a tougher time in groups, social settings, large crowds. Nature and retreats out of the city often help ground me. I'm still no expert at managing all this :)
Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

I don't think anything triggered them. They were just there, and I didn't realize that's what they were until I was middle-aged.

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thank you for sharing Crownite! I suppose we all are our own entity :)

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thank you for sharing GenX-Em! During your childhood, did you have any reason to me more aware of your surroundings than perhaps the average person (If that is too personal a question, I won't be the least bit offended if you do not answer)? My current theory on why some people end up being more strongly empathic (not just sympathetic) is that some people are probably born more connected to that part of themselves, and sometimes, when people are put in certain situations, suddenly they rely more on this sixth sense they have, and this develops their ability. This story seems to be prevalent among stories I have read on here. However, I hope that when people have families and/or communities that recognize empathic traits and lovingly nurture and support them, a similar effect is seen. Regardless of why we are the way we are, I am glad that you have found the word for what you are and a community of like-minded people :) As someone raised in a conservative Christian family, I can definitely relate to parts of your story.

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thank you for your reply Visitor!

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thank you for sharing TigerLily! I am sorry to hear (read) that you had a traumatic event and that you are having a harder time dealing with your gift now. I do not think very many of us our experts at managing this; I am certainly not an expert :)

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
318 posts
If it wasn't for that time I honestly wouldn't be where and who I am today. In a sense I realized it was ment as a blessing in a strange way to happen and to restore this. As for managing it, I'm sure one day i'll figure it out :)
The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
last year
794 posts

Loss. The loss of 3 people in my life who I considered best friends. They turned on me very easily and after it happened the final time, I started to question if I was causing this somehow. I didn't know how I was, but it prompted me to ask Google "Am I an empath?" and I found EC and the rest was history.

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thanks for your reply The Importance of being Jonny! I am sorry to read that happened to you.

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Oh my goodness, that sounds difficult. I am sorry that happened to you.

lilly
@lilly
last year
30 posts

Hiya i just wanted to say i liked your theory if people are loved or squashed does it change the way the gift comes out. For me it was squashed and dismissed. I was told im too sensitive and should become a normal child and stop being me cos i wasnt acceptable. This message came from my mum and everyone else as well really but coming from her she actualy said those words all the way through my childhood. And any time i would say that i felt a ESP feeling she would say 'thats in your head its not real' ' Dont think that'

Which made me believe on one hand everything i experienced was imaginary so that i must be wrong in some way.And also made me super confused and hyper aware cos i was desperatley trying to understand the world around me. But all i could rely on where my perceptions. I believed this is when everything got super sensitive and i just stopped coping with life. I just went in on myself and shut myself away in the quiet where it wasnt too much for me. Cos the world had become a place of overstimulation, confusion and pain coming from other people. So i tried to shut them out.I had my own pain too but couldnt do anything with that but drown in it.

I still struggle now to be part of the world. IT may not suprise you that i went on to develop a severe physical illness of the nervous system.

My hyper sensitivity was definatley linked to my mothers rejection of how i experienced the world. I had to shut out the world out on some level out of sheer confusion and overwhelm and then i believe this in turn lead my brain to come to rely on my hyper perception of emotions from even far away so i knew who to avoid in the playground to keep myself out of trouble and that this change made me even more highly alert for danger and this lead to me scanning my enviroment which i still do to keep me safe

I dont know if i can ever really forgive my mother for the consistent damage she caused me that has lead to me developing the illness i now have to live with for the rest of my life and all the misery and torment that my life has been cos of the hyper overactive body,heart and mind. I think if i had been loved and allowed to be who i was it may have been hard but not agony

But im trying to work on forgivness at least. I wish there was really a real dial you could turn the world down

Its interesting that im doing some research into my illness and that its mainly HSP's that develop it. Perhaps some of them are empaths too!

Dice
@dice
last year
284 posts

They were supportive of me the best they knew how. I was the only one that could bring a stray animal home.. they knew it would devastate me and they were aware of my sensitive nature. Having said that I would also say that there were many levels they could not help with. While there is support there in some ways, there was no one I could say was kindred to me. I learned about negative energy early on and no one to talk to about it the way I saw it. It was usually a general overall help of dealing with scary things when one is so young. Now I can say that I knew exactly what I needed to do then and it was unscripted. I didn't have to think about it at all. As I grew up and as everyone knows.. it gets complicated.

I would say that being in hiding is not so much fun, but it was worse to think about trying to tell people what was really going on. All the while searching for someone that could understand.

I try to give but also have to protect myself and have to keep that balance for my family.

I am still sorting out so much of what rose to the surface when the girl from so many years ago opened her eyes from the long sleep. What a wild few years it has been. :)

Love & Light,

Dice

Bigg Hoss
@bigg-hoss
last year
36 posts

I have felt and used my abilities as far back as I can remember. I was a 10 yr old and my friends mom would just dump all her feeling and baggage on me like I was her counselor. She was just drawn to me and I could feel her indecisivesness or anxiety. It was quite odd really her discussing her adult issues with me but I just seemed to understand her for some reason and would oddly give her advice I just "knew" she needed to move on. I can always remember feeling the other kids around me and when in distress I could feel their vulnerability or sorrow. It was just kind of always there.... I dont think I ever had an "awakening" so to speak. I suppose there was a traumatic experience or 2 I had but I have no memory of them at all. Only what my parents told me happened. I can only remember back to a certain point and then its like there is nothing. Maybe this is what caused it I suppose. My mother is also an extremely sensitive person as well so I just assumed it is something I inherited via genetics. I didn't accept that I had a gift for years and just assumed I was "broken" as the older I got and didnt know what was going on it got to where I took on everyone's issues and I would get to where I was in a constant state of turmoil emotionally and could not tell whose emotions I was feeling I just always accepted they were mine. That lead me to very dark and painful times in my life.I also learned to "weaponize" or turn things in my favor as a natural defense to what I was bombarded with on a spiritual and emotional level when I was in my teens. I feel horrible for it. I regret it so much. I also learned to take others energies to feel better also as a defense. I just seemed to just do it naturally and sometimes in hind sight subconsciously. As I grew older and became more "aware" I have came to feel terrible and regret it and am still learning to heal the damage I caused to myself and others. Be conscious of what I do and try to not be "invasive to anyone and at the same time to not let anyone be invasive on me and allow free will to flourish. Learning to make things consentual. I have learned also that helping or loving someone with our gift can be equally invasive. I dont want to hurt anyone or do anything negative to anyone ever again. I just wanna live and love people and help others to do so and have quality life experiences. Only recently in the past few years have I taken this serious and decided to accept it, love it, understand it and hone it and learn about it. I have this longing to just help people. It's like I am driven to do so. I feel this is a gift from God and it needs to be used for good and service to others as much as possible. sorry I kind of rambled there :P This is nice to have like minded people who understand or want to learn to understand these things.

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thank you for sharing Bigg Hoss :) I can definitely relate to a lot of this.

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Hi Lily :) I definitely had people tell me similar things as your mother told you. I am not sure about the community in which you grew up, but I know that, looking back from an adult perspective, I couldn't really go around saying that I was an empath; people might either think that I was insane, that my parents were insane for teaching me that "nonsense", or that I was possessed or something. As much as I would like for that part of me to have been affirmed and accepted more, I think my family was trying to discourage me from partaking in non-sociably acceptable behavior and thinking. (I am in my mid-20s so this did not take place in the conservative 1950s or anything. Your situation definitely sucks, but maybe this will help you on your journey towards forgiveness. Maybe through your empathic journey, your illness can self-correct at least a bit. :)

Michelle Stright-Foto
@michelle-stright-foto
last year
6 posts

In my case, it's difficult to tell. Not only did I suffer trauma in my childhood, I'm also a near-death-survivor (NDEr for short). Either or both of these issues could have led to the empath ability among others I experience.

There is a good book about how trauma affects a person, "Spiritual Anatomy of Emotion" is about research done on how trauma affects us. Good read.

Jennifer GBrown
@jennifer-gbrown
last year
1 posts
Sometimes broken people are more open to helping others.
Lindsey
@lindsey
last year
3 posts
We were sent here from the higher source to bring love and light to the earth, I think that no matter what happened in childhood or not you were meant to be sent here to heal!!
Tutjehola
@tutjehola
last year
1 posts
Thank you for the title:)
karenew
@karenew
last year
11 posts

I didn't realize/know what an empath was till about 2 years ago. I had my palm read in New Orleans and the reader told me I am either an empath or an HSP or a combo. My childhood was fairly routine, except for realizing that my dad was cheating on my mom. (I have always considered myself a human lie detector.) I was daddy's little girl and his actions crushed me. Our relationship is better, but still not as close as when I was a little girl.

My family, except for my mom, is unaware of my gifts. The mention of empathic/sensitive gifts would equate to messing with the occult or nonsense. So I don't mention it to them. But they have always seen me as being "too sensitive" and wanting to go along with whatever everyone else is doing and not voicing my own needs/wants.

I am still learning how to grow in my gifts. Yoga, meditation and my new tibetian singing bowl are my go to tools.

Karen Zarnowski
@karen-zarnowski
last year
1 posts

My mother was an Empath...she always said I had an old soul..and that I cared deeply as a child.. and to just let it flow, but take care of myself. If can be exhausting at times...I can feel a person's energy..good or bad..

Susan Bligh-Caddeus
@susan-bligh-caddeus
last year
1 posts
I am one ho had a traumatic events,however, my children are empathy as well and have not had these events. I do believe it is inherited as well.
WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
I remember strange things from when I was young, like my out of body experience. But I was born with spina bifida and club foot, so I was in the hospital a lot, I remember feeling a lot more pain than I should have. Even today it's hard for me to go to a hospital because of that. But I don't think trauma gives people empathy, I believe you are just born with it, and some of us never lose our connection to the other side so we remain empaths.
Jennifer Brown
@jennifer-brown
last year
13 posts

I believe i was born this way. I was lucky enough to study herbal medicine and through it discovered what i was. I dont feel trauma is necessary to develop talents, i think the inkling is there and just needs to be nurtured. However, not everyone is going to be "awake" enough to develop as an empath. This is not condemning those who arent, Some people live their lives unaware.

PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
I think I was born this way. I don't have any specific memory of getting abilities, although my abilities have waxed and waned a little. Usually my abilities get stronger when I'm stressed out.
billyscotia
@billyscotia
last year
5 posts

I grew up in a hotel/bar setting, I realized at a young age that I could read people. I was also fascinated with people. Atthe bar I could feel the mood of the bar and the mood of the person. But I became very reactive to strong one sided options and a hatred of religion. To me astrong one sided option was like a shark to blood. I know what buttons to push, Alsousing myempathic abilitiesdid not work to my advantage in relationships, I was attracted to hedonistic femalesfollowed by getting into an opposite relationship,

But I always feel it was years of bartending that honed my abilities. I had notraumas in my life, I was just lucky enough to be place in an environment that helped to enhance my abilities,

Bill

RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
last year
110 posts

"Born this way" and enhanced by life events..racism against me....kids thought I was black because I was tanned...by the age of 10 I knew how and where 4 kids died...in 6th grade a friends friend died...in HS my best friend and another died....I have been rear ended 5 times....one head on collision with a drunk driver...broad sided once....wen skiing once...fell down a hill and bindings did not release....never broke any bones through all of that....I am also 1/4 native indian...which may have helped.

My "awareness" can be so sensitive at times that if someone almost misses an off ramp and darts across the lanes...it startles me....or when a driver has road rage...I sense...not sure if anyone wants to be that much in "survival" mode 24/7

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

This gives me hope :) Thanks for sharing!

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thanks for sharing Dice :)

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thanks for sharing Halime! I definitely agree with this article. I've definitely met HSP's that are not empaths; I am fairly certain I am related to some. Personally, I don't think I project much (although, of course, I do some). I actually get frustrated with empathic abilities because I can't know exactly what is causing the person to feel a certain way. Sometimes, I wonder what the point is until I get some context. Then, I feel that it is helpful. When someone finally tells you about the troubling events in their life but try to hide how much they are hurting from them, but you know how upset they've been because you have been picking up on that for the last month, I find that it is helpful to be an empath. Also, I have a tendency to know when people need to talk about something, but I have no idea what so I just start talking about something random and see what happens. Almost 100% of the time when I feel this way, someone ends up sharing their problems with me, but until they do, I have absolutely no clue what is going on or why I feel that I need to talk to them.

Also, that is interesting about your heritage. That reminds me of a TED talk about the perceptions of psychosis vs spiritual awakenings in different cultures.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFtsHf1lVI4. It does not talk about empaths and I do not have the abilities mentioned, but it spoke to me as someone who tends to hide empathic abilities at the to lessen the risk of sounding insane, although I am a bit more open about it with people from certain other cultures, namely more collectivist ones.

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thanks for sharing! I will look into reading that book :)

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

I agree Jennifer :)

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

I like that thought :) Thanks for sharing Lindsey!

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

I can definitely relate to that :) I was also the emotional caretaker of my family from a very young age and I can't quite shake the need to keep that up even with people I hardly know. Thanks for sharing your experience!

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

I am sorry to read about your experiences. I haven't had your experiences, but I find when I am feeling hyper-aware of my surroundings and I am getting overwhelmed, I can do something like a mindfulness meditation to bring my awareness back to me. Maybe that'd help your situation too. Thanks for sharing your experience.

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Wow. That sounds painful even if you may have been too young to remember. Thank you for sharing your experience :)

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thanks for sharing your experience Kim! Was your family receptive and open to the idea of you having gifts? I am asking because I hope that nurturing gifts can lead to strong empaths rather than just dealing with negative circumstances.

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thanks so much for sharing your experience Bill!

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thanks for sharing PeaceOnEarth :) I think a lot of us get more hyper-aware when in stressful situations.

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thanks for sharing Karen :) I am glad to hear that a supportive mother can make empathic gifts flow well!

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thanks for sharing Karenew. My family would also think of my gifts in the same way and have seen me in a similar way. I am glad to have this outlet to talk to others so that I feel a little less crazy :)

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thanks for sharing Halime! I like that idea.

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thanks so much for sharing your point of view Susan :)

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Thank you for sharing you insight Jennifer!

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

I like that idea Chris, And I am sorry to hear about your health challenges during your childhood.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book