Great article for Empaths

To post a reply, login or signup

Daydra
@daydra
last year
172 posts

I came across this article and thought it would be very beneficial for empaths. I hope it helps you. love and light xxx

http://lonerwolf.com/empathic-abilities/?utm_source=LonerWolf&utm_campaign=e6f26416a4-RSS_DAILY_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_4b168bb5ac-e6f26416a4-95577061

updated by @daydra: 01/09/17 09:26:31AM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

I agree - as it says - 'Do not resist evil!'. But I disagree that one cannot shield too. In a way I see myself a bit like the rubbish removal, or sewage cleaner for confused and negative emotions/ energies, etc.. Now that can be unpleasant enough as it is, so why not shield at least some off it off? (there is still plenty coming through) - otherwise it like telling a sewer cleaner to go without his/her protective clothing, and ask them to have a bath in sewage whilst working - lol. I pray for perfect healings, cleansings, protections, and energy recharges (always) - as much as necessary, possible, available and sensible! Whatever else then still manages to come through - so be it. I do not think it is because the Divine wants us to suffer, but it is still unavoidable, and in the long term to our, and the planet's benefit - so there is no use in complaining

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book