Having an extra person in me? Muscle testing

To post a reply, login or signup

Suskusveis
@suskusveis
last year
10 posts

Hello,

I will write my experience with kinesiology muscle testing.

I have been to a kinesiologist before and I have liked it. So today I decided to learn to muscle test by myself (youtube has everything).

I tested with my yes and no's and for that period it seemed to work. I tested with names. Asked if my name is this and that. Seemed to work well, except -

I asked my real name, got positive. Asked mys son's name got negative. Asked a few other names and got negative - all fine!

BUT then I asked if my names is John and got a strong positive.

Tested again with other names and my name.

Everything else was negative except my real name and JOHN (I'm a woman).

So I asked if there's one of me and got negative

Then asked if there's several of me and got positive.

Asked if John is inside of me and got positive.

I asked if it is a foreign energy and got positive.

Then asked if I know John and got positive. (The only John I have ever met is my ex's/baby father's friend that I have only spoken to once or twice, like a year ago.)

I also at some point asked if John disturbs me and my son's relationship and got positive. (not sure why I asked it, it just came to me; my son is 4-months old.)

I asked if I need help for it and got negative.

Asked if I can deal with it myself and got positive.

Asked if tapping energy points would help and got negative.

Asked if I have insufficient knowledge for it now and got positive.

And ended the "session".

I'm now a bit confused. Not sure what to make of it and how to deal with it.

I do sometimes feel like there's a man with me, like sometimes at night have a feeling like a man lays down next to me behind my back, or just stands there, but I have considered it just a fruit of my fears, as I tend to be scared of all sorts of things and imagine stuff up.

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can tell me what to think of it. Thanks.

updated by @suskusveis: 01/09/17 12:54:43AM
Suskusveis
@suskusveis
last year
10 posts

(My brother is also sometimes referred to as John, but that's more jokingly and not his real name.)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
728 posts
Not sure if you believe in reincarnation, but have you ever considered that it may have been your name in a past life? Maybe Something in your past life never go resolved? Just a thought.
Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

You might have entities inside of you. I went to a shaman and she found two entities and sent them packing. They were not past lives or alternate personalities. One was a bundle of negative, hateful energy from my mother, my brother, and my ex-boyfriend. The other was a robot-like creature that I had created in my own mind for protection. It was time to let him go, too. It wasn't cheap and it took hours, but it was well worth it.

Suskusveis
@suskusveis
last year
10 posts

It does actually make sense.

In one kinesiology session we looked for a reason for why I was afraid that I would not get along with my son and the reason was that in a previous life I was a father and my daughter was the person who is currently my baby's biological father. In that life I had lost contact with my daughter and I had blamed myself for it. So my current child is a connection to that life and that lost daughter. Unfortunately I don't know any more details for why it happened.

So maybe it was John who lost touch with his daughter. And now I have to find a way to find his peace and cut the cords to that past life.

Suskusveis
@suskusveis
last year
10 posts

Interesting.

You say it was worth it. Did you start feeling better somehow later?

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

interesting story, even though potentially not very fun for you!

I have done things like muscle testing or dowsing in the past and gotten clearly wrong answers, but I would still go with it, if it makes sense to you on some level. It does not cost anything to initially just try yourself to heal it (if it is real). Just go into meditation, call upon your ultimate good divine healers and helpers, and ask them to free you from John, cut any potential cords, and fix any potentially energetic damage he might have wrought. It might take more than one session, and if by the third one he is still there, maybe consider getting outside help... (like Visitor suggested). If there is any potential lessons to be learned ask your helpers to enlighten you. Depending on what kind of spirit John is, getting answers from him, why he is there - could be confused, or misleading - so take potential answers you get form him with a pinch of salt. After all, unless you specifically invited Spirit to come and live with you, he is there uninvited.

Love and Light!

Suskusveis
@suskusveis
last year
10 posts

Thanks for the response.Not very fun indeed.

It's a but scary as firstly I am afraid to get involved in such things and open that door, secondly perhaps my mind just made it up, but I am making it more real for myself, while it's just an illusion. Not sure which to believe though.

But I'll try it out though.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book