Need help from an empath

To post a reply, login or signup

Emanuel rahm
@emanuel-rahm
last year
11 posts
Hello i really need help from an empath,its been more than a month for me that i feel very strange.i am isolated home because im blockef i dont know what to do with my life,i dont find peace in me i cant enjoy anything.i have become very intolerant to cold temperatures and i feel my body energy or my soul has shrinked extremly im very afraid.i feel warm only in my head the rest of my body feels cold and empty without energy or soul.i think i have a major soul loss i need help what to do i cant live this way i have been to psychologist to psychiatrist but i am not finding peace.i have tried various methods and i cant help myself im in a deep well and cant get out i need help from outside :/.can someone find whats wrong with me please.
updated by @emanuel-rahm: 01/27/17 03:35:09PM
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

well i am not sure if you have some kind of depression or physical hereditary/non-hereditary condition that is manifesting but this somehow seems like you have a spirit doing something to you, at least that is the impression i get. i read in thishttps://lightworkerenergies.wordpress.com/ that since around early march there was a 'supermoon' which means the moon is extremely close to earth and that somehow gives off an energy that makes people get in touch with deeper emotions. have you had flashbacks of your past? lately maybe a lot of people are in the same boat as you. i dont know how extreme exactly your situation is but i have had a lot of flashbacks of trauma around that time as well though i didnt really connect the dots until i searched up stuff happening around last month for you. maybe its this moon thing.

Emanuel rahm
@emanuel-rahm
last year
11 posts
Yes i have had trouble sleeping.lost sense of bslance i cant run.and i feel like my energy body or my soul has left me.i feel stuck cant plan my life dont know what to do have lost sense of living.my middle head feels hoter than my body and this causes me to feel really scary and bad.:/
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Sorry to hear you are going through a difficult time!

I can somewhat relate. I used to feel very blocked, and kind of besides myself. It used to drive me crazy (well, almost). When I exercised my tummy would get freezing cold. And I kept on feeling like I was missing parts of my heart etc. I cannot tell you what it was exactly, but I manage to heal it (my best retrospective guess is that it was not really self-generated, but maybe London resisting me living here?). I did not just do one thing, but many. I mainly used meditation, self-healing work, prayer etc.

I usually go with what intuitions I get, check them if they could be viable, and then work on that. So if you think you might be missing soul parts, go with that for now. You can try healing it yourself first (if that fails you can still try to see e.g. a shaman, or spiritual healer). I.e. just go into meditation, call upon all your ultimate good divine healers and helpers - ask for perfect support for a soul parts retrieval or replacement - and then let them do their thing. They will either retrieve your soul parts or replace them (i.e. they will find and potentially free whatever parts are lost, stolen or else - but sometimes those parts might have to go through a cleansing, so they might give you replacement parts in the mean time (and then reunite you with your genuine parts at a later date (in sleep or meditation)). It might take more than one session, but hopefully you will feel something positive happening from the outset. But do not get discouraged if you do not feel anything initially. Spiritual work can be a bit like going to a gym, just doing it once will not give us a ripped body, it works best if done regularly

I'd ask as well that your helpers enlighten you as to why you might be missing soul bits (in case there is a lesson to learn there). And if the issue is something else, to help you with a more accurate intuition. (NB you can also just go into meditation, and ask for perfect healing, regardless of you being aware what is happening!)

Maybe look into Bach Flower remedies too, or other healing essences - they can be powerful, but are pretty safe to use upon self-diagnosis (ie if you pick one that is not ideal, nothing bad should happen).

I'd also do regular grounding exercises (see one possible one in this blog of mine - http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/profiles/blogs/my-empath-experiences-and-empath-tools-for-healing

I hope that helps in some way. Hang in there - you can do this!

Love and Light!

Emanuel rahm
@emanuel-rahm
last year
11 posts
How long should i pray or visualise white aura please ive done that a few times
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

yeah, a bubble of Light is good! How are yo getting on with it? There is no set rule. Maybe try for 20min, and be happy if you manage 10min. You can just ask the Light to stick around as long as necessary, possible, available and sensible, for ideal healing results. It will do so then. It'll stay around even if you do not focus on it. A bit like turning on the shower, ones the water is running, you do not have to think about the tap, or the water anymore - the water runs anyway.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
Think back to when it started...did anything happen?...strange dreams....did you move to a different house or apartment? ...can you pin point the exact time that you started feeling strange?
Emanuel rahm
@emanuel-rahm
last year
11 posts
It happened since my last masturbation that was before a month.i depleted myself from energy and it is not growing back.i think i have done some serious damage.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
So before that you were ok?...had lots of energy...no traumas?...have you had any intense traumas that you haven't worked through?
Emanuel rahm
@emanuel-rahm
last year
11 posts
Yes before i had too much energy my body felt very alive and warm now i cant tolerate cold weather at all.i have a 2 year period of isolation in my home bc of anxiety.i only go out with my family.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
Are you dreaming?...can you remember your dreams?
Emanuel rahm
@emanuel-rahm
last year
11 posts
I have had sexual dreams.and i have had i dream like i was in volcano with a tiger but the fire of the volcano wasnt burning me in fact i liked it
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
What was the tiger doing?
Emanuel rahm
@emanuel-rahm
last year
11 posts
I think he was trying to help me or i was helping him to become enlightened.i remember pushing the tiger into the lava for his own good to help him.i also catch time in 20:20 u know same number time always when i see the watch i get the same numbers like 12:12
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
OK. ..i'm not a numbers expert...someone else will help you with that...but the dream and ones like it are definitely important....the thing I do when I think there's an entity messing with my energy is to smudge...white ceder...i'm sending you a bit of spiritual help to keep this being busy...and to surround you until it can be moved on....if you can get your hands on the white sage...and pass the smoke over yourself from head to toe...and through the house...that should help...
Emanuel rahm
@emanuel-rahm
last year
11 posts
Thank you very much
Emanuel rahm
@emanuel-rahm
last year
11 posts
Do u know any powerful psychic i want to know whats wrong with me how to unblock my life how to feel whole again.my energies are in really bad condition i eat well sleep well do light physical excercises and still i dont feel good.i dont drink coffe alcohol or tea only cigarettes.i want to know why i feel my 80% of my body lifeless :/
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
If you have anxiety..smoking isn't the greatest thing to do...I had to quit...I switched to the electronic cigarettes which got me off the cigarettes. .I quite the electronic ones shortly after...or try vaping...but get off those moves. ..the toxins in the filter and the crap they add to the tobacco are worse than caffeine...
Emanuel rahm
@emanuel-rahm
last year
11 posts
Pls help me i need someone to see and tell me whats wrong with me.i dont have money for now but i will not forget to pay back.i cant live my life i cant find peace.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
Is anyone else in your family complaining of being sick?
Emanuel rahm
@emanuel-rahm
last year
11 posts
No only i

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book