Seeing colours incredibly bright after terminal diagnosis

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
My mum told me yesterday that she's seeing colours of everything around her incredibly brighter.She said after the very first cancer diagnosis in 2008 this happened but wore off after a couple of days (perhaps when initial shock wore off)?This time it hasn't she said the colours of everything are just so much more intense...like nothing she's known.I tried to google to see if this is maybe a common thing amongst people with a terminal diagnosis, but couldn't find anything.My feeling is its a spiritual occurance, maybe because the things that once seemed important no longer are...she's been blessed with seeing everything in a clearer way?Has anyone else heard of this? Or got thoughts on what it is?BlessingsGem x
updated by @gem: 02/28/17 06:05:48AM
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Thank you Dreamer I really appreciate you sharing that.. Its what my gut has been saying since she told me...you put it into words better than I could!It sounds simply wonderful, technicolor everywhere.. She is blessed!Its interesting how some nearing the end of this life get it..yet many don't.Thanks again xBlessingsGem x

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book