Looking for a mentor or group

To post a reply, login or signup

moongirl28
@moongirl28
last year
27 posts

Hello, I am an empath. And as well have other spiritual pagan like gifts. If you want to know what gifts I have, send me an email. I am new here and looking for a person who can help me control my gift of being an empath. I honestly feel in the dark and need help. It is out of control, like a million different signs are going off at the same time and I cant stop it. Looking for someone who can help me step by step if possible

updated by @moongirl28: 02/12/17 05:04:30PM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

I have put some self-help tools in a blog post - feel free to peruse - http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/profiles/blogs/my-empath-experiences-and-empath-tools-for-healing

If you have any question after reading it, feel free to ask, here, or pm. In my experience it can be a tough journey, even with good tools, but with good tools it should become mostly bearable and one gets good days too again (even some great ones :))

Love and Light

moongirl28
@moongirl28
last year
27 posts

Thats kind of you and I have researched it. I need someone I can work with being an empath. A mentor

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

sorry, thought you were looking for information, tools, etc. to then work with?

But perhaps you want someone to talk to face to face initially? I think Elsie Lebeau, the creator of this forum offers a 1-to-1 services, Maybe contact her. Otherwise someone else might answer this thread, and offer.

Check the MeetUp website as well, some cities have empath groups!

All the best!

moongirl28
@moongirl28
last year
27 posts

Thats a start, send me an email

last year
159 posts

Happy to chat here in private messages :)

Request me as a friend and I will happily respond :)

Scott Yates
@scott-yates
last year
62 posts
I've been an empath all my life. Definitely don't have it all figured out, but I'd be happy to help in anyway I can.
moongirl28
@moongirl28
last year
27 posts

Does it ever seem managable?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book