Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
764 posts
I have the exact same thing happening. I just thought it was me. I have noticed that it is more frequent since my awakening too. Not sure what to think of it, the faces I see are not familiar to me. Possibly departed souls? I did on one occasion though, see what I describe as an alien being.....grey skin, no hair with horizontally wide eyes that were not very wide while open..like slits....if that makes any sense. I was not frightened by this being. I got a calm feel from it. Made me feel like I had viewed another dimention. I am also curious as to how many experience this.
magicalme3
@magicalme3
2 years ago
32 posts
I'm so glad you posted this. I have seen images and shadows all the time. Not every night, no. But for the longest time that I don't remember how long it's been but when I close my eyes, no where near sleep yet, but I lie down. Get ready to fall asleep, close my eyes and see images. They're shadows or images ..... Mostly shadows of people moving around ... Sometimes walking around, moving around ... Sometimes it's just bright white light.Have no idea what it is either. And no, I am not asleep when this happens.
Bella Heart
Bella Heart
@bella-heart
2 years ago
15 posts

This happened to me once and i thought it was pretty cool! I believe it was my spirit guide, the face was smiling at me with such compassion and love, i saw the wonderful colors as well, but right after the first face showed up, another face popped in and it was my mom, smiling at me as if she's saying i'm OK now and i am happy, after she passed away i didn't know how to grieve, i had a hard time dealing with my emotions, so after this experience i felt better... So i'm thinking they are spirits that are close to you? And they could be your angels saying we're here considering you are more sensitive than before... :) I hope that helps.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
928 posts

If you haven't done so already, I would recommend that the next time this happens you ask the image : "Hi, I'm (insert your name here), what is your name?, who are you?, I would love to know why you are appearing to me, etc." & then go from there.

I would also recommend that you keep a daily journal (either verbal (audio), written or video so that you can record what is going on in your daily life even if you don't think anything important happened that day.

This way you can look at these journals (notes, videos, audios, etc.) over the coming years to compare "then & now", etc.

Best wishes

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book