being a newly realized empath in twin flame relationship

To post a reply, login or signup

cplove33
@cplove33
last year
19 posts

I am just learning about being an empath. as I learned more about it, I started looking back at my life and realized I probably have been for a majority of my life. I found this page because reading other people's experiences helps to understand my own a little more. I have always been a hands on learner vs reading a book. I am the nurturer in my family, the mediator, the one who tries to make everyone happy above my own. but through counseling for another issue I am learning to stop that behavior and focus on my own.

I have a lot of questions but right now my top one is regarding my personal relationship. I always thought he was a soul mate. I know he is the one, but I recently started reading about twin flames. we definitely fit into that category.

I would like to know peoples experiences being an empath and being in a twin flame relationship. the chemistry we share is very intense, more so when its of a sexual nature. has any one ever dealt with this before?

I could never explain what happens when we are together....that feeling.

updated by @cplove33: 03/10/17 04:39:25PM
Bella Heart
@bella-heart
last year
15 posts

I'm so happy for you, you first realized that you are an empath and finding out that you have married your twin flame! When i found out that i'm an empath, i was going through rough times and learning about how to deal with our energy mixing in with other people's energy was a bit overwhelming, plus we have to learn how to ground ourselves. I've been reading other empath's struggles here and learn from it too and kinda relate to what they go through but i think each and everyone of us has our own journey to learn the path that we're on, i kinda accepted that fact :) But with your situation, is so different, very positive in so many ways! I would say, enjoy the journey you're in :) and embrace the intensity of the energy you guys share as twin flames, you're one of those blessed ones to be in that kind of relationship, and considering you're an empath it's even better! You would feel the great energy you both share in full blast, amplifies the deep affection! I think you'll learn as you go and take it one day at a time, you have your whole life with him to understand and share the bond that everyone are hoping to have. It's like this concept - majority of us here are trying to figure out how to make ends meet, then others are trying to encourage one another to stay positive and then you would post and say, "i have millions of dollars but i don't know what to do with it?!" LOL!!! :) I'm just sayin i'm super happy for you gurl Enjoy it and thanks for sharing!! Love it!!;-)

cplove33
@cplove33
last year
19 posts

Thanks! but I should add we aren't married. I have known him since I was 14...am now 49. no matter what entailed he has always found his way back to me. its not without struggles. not understanding the energies surrounding me for the last year has made me a little neurotic to say the least. my moods were all over the place and thought processes out past pluto somewhere! hes angry and hurt right now (hes a Capricorn male to boot, im also a cappy) so I have to be patient with him which is fine. I have a lot of things going on and need to work through them, as well as learn how to control the influx of negative emotions. so I thank you for the encouragement!

Bella Heart
@bella-heart
last year
15 posts

Ha! My bad, but if you have any specific questions you want to know, i can always try to help, inbox me :) Cheer up! it's part of the twin flame dance... yup part of it is being patient :(

CrystalRose
@crystalrose
last year
48 posts

I'm currently in the same boat! Right now, we aren't together and it's been hard for me. He's the one doing most of the running away at this point. Although, when he starts coming around me more again, I'm a little hesitant yet still open to him because lets face it...I always will be. We're definitely in the twin flame dance. But the emotions I feel when I look into his eyes... man. There's nothing to explain it. It is felt in a soul level. And no matter what has happened between us, when we broke up and things like that... I always felt like things with us would be okay. And that always confused me. Especially when I hadn't realized he was my twin flame. Things were always okay again with us. That's the dance. I'm not fond of it because I'm a little impatient, but that's part of the what I need to learn with him, I guess lol

Everythings going to be okay with you too. Always. No matter what happens. Part of this process is in learning to love ourselves too. I've struggled with self esteem issues my whole life. I'm over coming that and I'm proud of myself.

That's another thing with Twin Flames. We challenge each other. We are alike but mainly we have what the other needs to grow stronger in themselves. It's not easy, but so worth it. So... if it's worth it, I say that it's easy. Just challenging. I'm missing my guy so much right now. :/ But I feel optimistic. And I hope you do too :)

I'm here to talk! I'm new to this empath journey as well. And I'm always open to talk about Twin Flame drama lol Sometimes the things they do can be so..... fhalhgadljlfj. lol

Ragnar
@ragnar
last year
16 posts
Hmmm, I just read about twin flames after reading this post (hadn't heard that term before). I've had a small group of people that have come and gone into my life since I was, oh, 19 (I'm 49 now). Of the 5, I've only been romantically involved with 2 of them. Back in the late '80', 4 of us did quite a bit of channeling and other spiritual/occult stuff (we were studying all that). We were told that this group had known each other in the past and had chosen to incarnate near each other this time. No clue whether this is true or not, but we have never remained apart for long. Not all of us are "close" friends, but we all are in touch with some members in some fashion. I know this doesn't exactly apply to twin flames, but that's what has happened to me.The idea of having a twin flame feels "right" to me. I actually think I might know one. But we have no chance of exploring it, unfortunately.
Bing
@bing
last year
547 posts

Hi CPlove

The good news is that you are here and we will help you get back on frequency. Before people "find" us they can get a little bewildered especially with the New energy coming into this world at this time.

In regards to your friend you are from the same soul group and have known each other through many incarnations.A soul group can range from about 6 - 12 spirits and they work together to help each other evolve and grow. Earth is the hardest place to come to, yet offers the greatest chance for quicker advancement. What you will learn here at the EC will help you to expand your knowledge of what is happening to you andwhy. This is turn will elevate your spiritual connection with the higher realms and calm you down. This situation with yourmate is temporary. He is very likely empathic as well. Twin flames are another description of soul mate and you burn as one. Think of it as a shade of the same color, like youare holding a flambon in your hand and looking at it from different angles and it is changing hues as it burns. My wife and I are like this. We have been married for 35 years and are like two little kids and always hold hands. As you are earth signs you can both bea bit stubborn. Capricorn is the third earth sign.Virgo is the second and Taurus isthe first.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

cplove33
@cplove33
last year
19 posts

I have been reading up more on soulmates as well. soulmates can be numerous, and come from all walks of life. they can be family members or just friends. so its possible your group of friends that you maintain contact with are all soulmates...together! Im just guessing as I amno expert...but it think its a great concept and would explain a lot!

I never knew about the twin flame thing until about 2 wks ago. I really have a hard time explaining the intense feelings I have when im with him. nothing bad, but mindblowing at times. the first time I saw him2 yrs ago (after a long 10 yrs)I felt like I couldn't contain myself. I feltlike I was going to bust out of my seams.my body felt crazy and uncontrolled. so nowthat I know whats going on, I can only imagine thathe wasfeeling the same intensity and that I was feeling our energies combined??? does that make sense? I can say its very addictive.....

I usually start researching just so I know how to approach him when we are in a downslide, which we are right now. with him being a cappy, I have that part figured out. but being a twin flame, I think it requires a whole new approach. it took me a while to get him to understand the soulmate thing, this I think may be a little too over the top for him to want to try and understand. lol

Bing
@bing
last year
547 posts

Hi Cplove33

If you go to the Dolores Cannon topic on my welcoming letter to you it will give you some more information and includes links that you can access. Pick up a copy of "The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth". Take your time with all of this new information as it can be overwhelming to absorb. Thereare some things that you can share and then some things need a bit of time for others to take in. The good thing is that you are now a member of a very supportive community of empaths that number over 7600. We will always support you and help you with any questions.

Throwsome love into the wind.

Bing

cplove33
@cplove33
last year
19 posts
I very seldom get overwhelmed! I'm like a sponge when I learn something new....I will basically keep reading and learning about being an empath....as I find it truly fascinating! The more I think about my past I realize just how much I absorbed all the negative energies around. I had a "best friend" for 12 yrs....she was mean to people, disrespectful. I didn't act like that but I was treated differently due to association. She isolated herself...and after we walked away from the friendship I realized how much like her I had become. On top of that my boyfriend was very negative....by the time I moved to Texas I had taken on his personality. I had a friend aside from everyone....I always felt so good when we were hanging out. I felt happy and accepted. It's crazy to see the differences now that time has passed.
cplove33
@cplove33
last year
19 posts
I wondered if possibly he is an empath! His circle of friends is very small and he doesn't always get along with people...."they rub him the wrong way"!!! He likes working alone. He's a bit of a lone wolf. We both ride motorcycles....last summer we rode a few times together and I was constantly catching him watching me....with a smile I only saw in his eyes. He wears a full helmet. I only wear a half one. I always used to ride with him back in the day but in our long absence I learned to ride my own! I know I deeply affect him, that i can feel.
Ragnar
@ragnar
last year
16 posts
"I really have a hard time explaining the intense feelings I have when im with him. nothing bad, but mindblowing at times. the first time I saw him 2 yrs ago (after a long 10 yrs) I felt like I couldn't contain myself. I felt like I was going to bust out of my seams. my body felt crazy and uncontrolled."Haha, I know exactly what that feels like. It totally shocked me, I wasn't expecting to feel anything like that, I was blown away" so yes, I can empathize :)
cplove33
@cplove33
last year
19 posts
Thank you! It's nice to know I'm not alone in the way I feel. I'm starting to understand on a deeper level the "mistakes" I've made. I kept pushing and asking why he was pushing me away when in all actuality I'm the twin flame runner but he is to! I found a cool diagram on Pinterest about twin flame running.....it really opened my eyes!Can I ask about your combined emotions when your together? The intensity? I think he is an empath and so our energies combined in private moments are amplified....like at a rock concert! Lol
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

ive had a bad experience with the twin flame concept. it started with me finding someone extremely familiar and she found me familiar as well but i could already sense she was evil so i stayed away. then i kept seeing those numbers 111 222, the dreams, the feeling of energy in the base of the forehead near them, sensing their emotions from far etc and thought it was fate and so i put a bunch of hope into the twin flame idea and all and went for it but it turns out i was just being used by her for narcissistic supply. i suggest you be wary of this twin flame thing, as ive read that other entities induce the chemistry and obsession so that they can feed off of the negative states of both partners when they go through conflict. now idk if that was what is called 'false twin flame' that i encountered but i definitely dont want anything to do with the twin flame concept anymore.

so be very careful there are even people who can imitate your energy just to get you close to them or make them feel like you are their 'soulmate'.

cplove33
@cplove33
last year
19 posts

ive known this person for most of my life! I met him when I was 14 yrs ago and it was instant crush. no one knew about my crush because I was best friends with his sister, I didn't want her to think I was using her friendship to be close to him. 2yrs later, he called me out of the blue and we started hanging out. we kept it quiet, one to not hurt jewel but also because my mother did not approve of her white daughter dating black guys (this was the mid 80s lol). we were always in touch one way or the other. our longest "time-out" was for 10 yrs....I had moved out of state, and then moved to another state. he contacted me out of the blue and it was like nothing changed and no time had passed. I do not get bad vibes from him. hes a good person, hard worker and is loyal. im just an emotional messand a self sabotager!!! I have never felt uncomfortable around him. I have never felt the need to protect myself with him. but I do thank you for your input! im happy that you were able to feel that that relationship was not good for you.

Ragnar
@ragnar
last year
16 posts
LaoG, I think you just had the misfortune to run into a negative entity (that person). Sure, there could have been other entities involved as well. But usually (in my experience), the evil/bad people tote a backpack full of bad stuff around with them' even if it's just negative experiences. You felt the persons personality up front. I don't have any proof of evil entities, but I've sure noticed that some people seem to radiate "bad" energy and they usually are really troubled. The two I've been unfortunate enough to have gotten involved with certainly messed my life up.It sounds like Cplove has known this person long enough that she'd feel any bad vibes or negativity around him. I mean, I wouldn't have known the term twin flame. But I'd have recognized the connection between me and someone I've met recently as something special.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book