Bella Heart
Bella Heart
@bella-heart
2 years ago
15 posts

I'm so happy for you, you first realized that you are an empath and finding out that you have married your twin flame! When i found out that i'm an empath, i was going through rough times and learning about how to deal with our energy mixing in with other people's energy was a bit overwhelming, plus we have to learn how to ground ourselves. I've been reading other empath's struggles here and learn from it too and kinda relate to what they go through but i think each and everyone of us has our own journey to learn the path that we're on, i kinda accepted that fact :) But with your situation, is so different, very positive in so many ways! I would say, enjoy the journey you're in :) and embrace the intensity of the energy you guys share as twin flames, you're one of those blessed ones to be in that kind of relationship, and considering you're an empath it's even better! You would feel the great energy you both share in full blast, amplifies the deep affection! I think you'll learn as you go and take it one day at a time, you have your whole life with him to understand and share the bond that everyone are hoping to have. It's like this concept - majority of us here are trying to figure out how to make ends meet, then others are trying to encourage one another to stay positive and then you would post and say, "i have millions of dollars but i don't know what to do with it?!" LOL!!! :) I'm just sayin i'm super happy for you gurl Enjoy it and thanks for sharing!! Love it!!;-)

Bella Heart
Bella Heart
@bella-heart
2 years ago
15 posts

Ha! My bad, but if you have any specific questions you want to know, i can always try to help, inbox me :) Cheer up! it's part of the twin flame dance... yup part of it is being patient :(

Bing
Bing
@bing
2 years ago
553 posts

Hi CPlove

The good news is that you are here and we will help you get back on frequency. Before people "find" us they can get a little bewildered especially with the New energy coming into this world at this time.

In regards to your friend you are from the same soul group and have known each other through many incarnations.A soul group can range from about 6 - 12 spirits and they work together to help each other evolve and grow. Earth is the hardest place to come to, yet offers the greatest chance for quicker advancement. What you will learn here at the EC will help you to expand your knowledge of what is happening to you andwhy. This is turn will elevate your spiritual connection with the higher realms and calm you down. This situation with yourmate is temporary. He is very likely empathic as well. Twin flames are another description of soul mate and you burn as one. Think of it as a shade of the same color, like youare holding a flambon in your hand and looking at it from different angles and it is changing hues as it burns. My wife and I are like this. We have been married for 35 years and are like two little kids and always hold hands. As you are earth signs you can both bea bit stubborn. Capricorn is the third earth sign.Virgo is the second and Taurus isthe first.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Bing
Bing
@bing
2 years ago
553 posts

Hi Cplove33

If you go to the Dolores Cannon topic on my welcoming letter to you it will give you some more information and includes links that you can access. Pick up a copy of "The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth". Take your time with all of this new information as it can be overwhelming to absorb. Thereare some things that you can share and then some things need a bit of time for others to take in. The good thing is that you are now a member of a very supportive community of empaths that number over 7600. We will always support you and help you with any questions.

Throwsome love into the wind.

Bing

LaoG
LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

ive had a bad experience with the twin flame concept. it started with me finding someone extremely familiar and she found me familiar as well but i could already sense she was evil so i stayed away. then i kept seeing those numbers 111 222, the dreams, the feeling of energy in the base of the forehead near them, sensing their emotions from far etc and thought it was fate and so i put a bunch of hope into the twin flame idea and all and went for it but it turns out i was just being used by her for narcissistic supply. i suggest you be wary of this twin flame thing, as ive read that other entities induce the chemistry and obsession so that they can feed off of the negative states of both partners when they go through conflict. now idk if that was what is called 'false twin flame' that i encountered but i definitely dont want anything to do with the twin flame concept anymore.

so be very careful there are even people who can imitate your energy just to get you close to them or make them feel like you are their 'soulmate'.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book