My new crystal is giving me a headache.

To post a reply, login or signup

dreezybleezy
@dreezybleezy
last year
5 posts
I recently purchased a new crystal to help with deflecting negative energy away from be because it often drains me and leaves me overwhelmed. When I purchased it there was a copper wire around it for using it as a pendant so I put a stainless steel chain on it so I could wear it as a necklace and I not even five minutes after having it on, it started giving me a headache. I know I'm supposed to cleanse them so I took it off and put it in a pot of soil that my previous Daisy died in. Is that bad that my plant had died in it cuz I read somewhere it should be planted in soil where a plant is thriving.. I had drowned my plant previously because I was told to put too much water in it weekly and instead of using my better judgment I used my manager's. So.. I'm asking if I should take the crystal out and do something else to cleanse it so I can stop getting the headaches from it. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. I've always been attracted to crystals and this is the first time I've attempted to use them to help me.
updated by @dreezybleezy: 01/10/17 01:51:26AM
Dice
@dice
last year
284 posts

I just cannot have them on me period. They can be in an area around me but that is it.

Others may have a suggestion about what else you can try. You most likely need to find a different one altogether, or a much smaller one.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

I would suggest placing it in fresh soil from outside, etc.

You can also bury it outside for a week so that the sun, moon & soil can naturally cleanse it.

I would also recommend getting a copper chain instead of silver, etc. as one metal may not interact well with another metal, etc.

Do NOT place it in water or use water to cleanse it unless you know that it's not water soluble.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

I just pray for regular healings, cleansings, protections and recharges for my crystals seems to work too. Plus I try to feel their energy when I get a new one, so ascertain if it benevolent. Only had a problem twice though, one I sent back, the other is still in quarantine. Enjoy your crystal! Love and Light

Aurora70
@aurora70
last year
15 posts
I suggest white sage. Burn the sage and pass the crystal through the smoke. Say a mantra asking for clean clear energy asking all negative energy to leave.
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
last year
414 posts

In my experience, copper is traditionally used to lower your vibrational frequency when you're having a hard time staying down to earth. I wear this when I need to clamp down my intuition (no kidding!) which is extremely rare. And I never leave it on for very long as I start to feel nauseated from being cut off from my natural energy flow.

You might be getting a headache just from the copper wire...

Elise

dreezybleezy
@dreezybleezy
last year
5 posts
Interesting.. Thank u for your help
dreezybleezy
@dreezybleezy
last year
5 posts
I will try that thank u :)
dreezybleezy
@dreezybleezy
last year
5 posts
OK, interesting.. I guess if nothing else works I will send it back thank u so much :)
Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts

This happened to me and Lapis Lazuli. I had no idea what Lapis was until I had a dream I was walking on a floor that looked like dark blue water with traces of gold brown and white in it. It was miraculous. I was not into crystals either. I searched high and low to find out what could be so beautiful. Eventually I stopped admiring pictures and bought some beads.

They gave me a head ache the instant I took them out of the package. The next day I spoke to them and rinsed them in water to clear any residual energy, I sent love back to the place they came from (the store and miners). Then I thanked them for serving their energetic purpose. The headaches stopped over the next day.

A couple of years ago, no one could convince me about crystals or that they really change something within or around you.

Its funny my not so great experience Basanite/ black stone- it made me feel so emotionally strong. It grounded me so much and removed a persistent chord attachment to someone, but I gained weight really fast for some reason. I had to stop wearing it.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

Hi...I too have trouble wearing crystals long periods of time....the vibrations I get from some of them overwhelms me as well...but once they're home I won't ever return them...I still use them for meditating or clearing my chakras...I keep them close to me at home...I smudge them...wash them...and just let them do what they do...learn from them and love them...no matter how stronge the vibrations can be I won't ever give em up...it will eventually balance out ...it has absorbed a lot of other peoples energy on it's way to you....you just have to be patient and let it air out...I bought a few crystals from a metaphysical shop here...it took me almost 2 years to clear them of the shop owner's energy....but I think he's finally out...lol...

dreezybleezy
@dreezybleezy
last year
5 posts
Oh thank you so much! That helps a lot. :) I would hate to send mine back and i like the faith you have in yours. I will try to smudge mine and definitely try using it very sparingly to start off with.
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

just remembered - the one I sent back was tiny (but had looked much bigger in picture). Ie. it had crap energy and was grossly overcharged. :)

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
I bot a lava rock pendant necklace...has silver wire wrapped around it with a hook for the cord...when I put it around my neck I felt something like a punch to my heart Chakra. ..was so odd..lol...I smudged it...put it in earth for a time outside the house to try and cleanse this energy from it...I still can't wear it...but it's happy in the basket with the other stones and crystals....I just can't have them next to my heart Chakra for some reason....I sometimes carry them in a pouch in my pocket...but not often....I do however line the basket with a cotton kitchen towel and scatter ceder on the bottom to help absorb and cleanse them of the heavy energies they absorb...that way I don't have to smudge them as often or wash em..anyway....there will be some that you just can't wear...but keep them, work and learn from them....they'll teach you so much...
Dice
@dice
last year
284 posts

See! :) So many good insights. I actually had a friend that used to make me jewelry when I was age 6 out of copper wire. Because I just cannot have them on me I never thought about that. It actually explains a lot! Thank you for posting the question because I have taken something away from this too!

Bing
@bing
last year
547 posts

Hi Dreezy Breezy

Here is a link to a topic on crystals from The Library of Light that you may find helpful.

Crystals

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book