If someone is reincarnated do you believe their soul can still visit people it knew previously?

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Our soul is part of us. So if we pass but get reincarnated because of unfinished karmic issues can the soul (presumably while its new body sleeps) still visit soul family from another life?What are your thoughts/beliefs on this?BlessingsGem x
updated by @gem: 03/13/17 06:28:05AM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

"can the soul (presumably while its new body sleeps) still visit soul family from another life?" yes, we can.

"Our soul is part of us" no! ... we are a soul. Our physical body and our ego mind are the add-on parts that allow us, as spiritual beings, to have the human experience! :-)

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Hi Trevor, yes I'm not sure why I wrote it that way as I do know that (old habit maybe).It's nice to hear that souls can & do visit past life family even if they have a new body.I learnt and progressed so much these last few months and so I knew we can create portals to past lives (but these are generally considered something to clear) the same with pacts/spells/bindings/contracts so I guess I was unsure if they can outside of these 'energy draining' (for the new body) situations...so its not negatively affecting the reincarnation.Thanks for responding Trevor x
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Hi Vickybea, I'm so sorry about your Mother but glad she came (and still does ) to you!My Nana (passed when I was around 7) came to me the night before her funeral and has frequently visited me since. It's always been a huge comfort... Even in the years I didn't actively persue my spirituality. Obviously even more so since.It made me wonder (having recently been told my Mums cancer is now terminal) if it meant my Nana hadn't reincarnated.. Had she evolved past 3d and karmic issues...or was it possible she did reincarnate somewhere but her soul visits me when her new body sleeps.. Will that mean I might still get to have some sort of contact with my mum?I realise I've probably progressed from shock to anger and now possibly bargaining.. But I still feel its a valid thing to ponder on.Many people believe their loved ones become part of their team of guides/angels but can they if they are reincarnated?This has been rattling around my head for days now!Thanks for responding x
Guided Eagle
@guided-eagle
last year
10 posts

I am unsure ,though one time I visited a civil war fort. I had a vision of attacking the fort running over the hill only to be shot in the head. I wanted to see more but ive never been able too.

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
last year
794 posts

YES!!!!!! I met 2 of my soul brothers from previous lifetimes right here on EC and they are a huge part of my life. I was actually drawn to them which as a new empath at the time, I thought was curious.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book