Dumping ground of emotions

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
425 posts
Does anyone else feel at times like a dumping ground for drama/emotions/problems with their friends or family? And that when you have a problem or something going on, they have no time or make little time to talk to you? Or if they hurt your feelings and you tell them, they turn it around on you saying your being dramatic?I had this with 3 of my friends this week, all have done something to hurt my feelings or won't talk about my stuff. Yet I was there to talk intensely about their divorces, boyfriends, kuds, family ptoblems.
updated by @tigerlily: 09/04/18 12:30:52PM
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
425 posts
So when they have hurt you or say something rude, you don't say "that hurt my feelings?"
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
2 years ago
232 posts

Yep, I agree. That's happening right now actually :/ I hate being used... They don't necessarily call me dramatic, but blame is somehow turned on me, and "winning" becomes more important than "resolution." Hang in there <3 Abusers have typically been abused, which is good to remember..

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
425 posts
I've tried communicating with the whole "I feel" and "that hurt me" and they don't care. I do like tgat reminder of I'm human too like them. I think I have to figure out better boundaries as well.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book