Preceding Indigos and Crystals

To post a reply, login or signup

bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts

Hello, everyone.

A few of you have asked me once what, if anything, preceded indigoand crystal children. For those born in the 1950's and the 1960's, children known as the "flower children" were born. It was the flower children that preceded the indigos. In my quest to find out more information about starchildren, I found this bit of information. I hope it helps those of you born in that time frame.

Love and hugs.

http://www.childrenofthenewearth.com/free.php?page=articles_free/hoffman_jennifer/article1

updated by @bluecrystalangel: 04/23/17 09:22:01PM
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Bluecrystalangel,I really enjoy this discussion. Several years ago I recognized that my friend's daughter and her boyfriend were *indigo's* and told them so. Now they are older, one is a teacher and the other is ...well....let's just say he's an older indigo, raising awareness very effectively. Recently they heard the expression again, and wrote to tell me about it because they had never heard it before except for our conversation. (Just goes to show you can be an indigo kid and not even know it.)As for the *flower children* ...they seemed to know it. It was a popular term for anyone who chose peace over war. Higher spiritual consciousness.. Bellbottoms and counter culture.Personally, I think it's all the same energy being recycled through the spheres. .In this article from from Children of the New Earth, it says this new generation is doing what other generations didn't, forcing change.See that's where they lost me.I can see how thinking like that that would feed the head of *the indigo* generation, but I'm not sure even the indigos would see it that way. A lot of *soul-diers* from generations past have made the effort.There's a saying, "revolution is for the young". A lot of past generations had peaceful uprisings. Movements towards higher consciousness and social change. Some were silencedi.e. Kent State ..Beijing.Doesn't mean I don't completely enjoy how we tag new names onto this energy. flower children, indigo's , crystals.... it's a way of describing the same energy but also allows for a time frame to be recognized. You can't say *flower child* and not think the sixties.Indigos and crystal's don't seem to get the same recognition. (maybe because crystals are suppose to be blonde with huge blue eyes. Not sure I buy into that either. There are so many children with crystal qualities that are not blonde with blue eyes.)Anyway, I love the conversation, as I love the energy. To me it's really about movement and change towards a higher consciousness. I just wonder why more people have never heard the expressions " indigo and crystal children " in this world of nano communications. I'm thinking maybe the *Mad Men* of the '60s had better advertising skills to package and profit from the *flower children??* Or maybe because there is so much information out there now it just gets lost.-- In the 60s we had like 12 channels, local newspapers and a few popular magazines to tell us who we were and what we were. hahahha (canned Flower Children)Nowdays...some messages just get lost in the ocean of cyber blogs.As for me guess I'm what you'd call an old flower child like Claire. hahahaha.... Ever see the movie FLASHBACK with Dennis Hopper. I feel like Carol Cane talking to Dennis Hopper about how age has changed her. No more spinning silk and baking bread "..lately I'm dreaming about microwave ovens and food processors."Revolution is for the young. Spiritual...Social....youthful idealistic energy.Doesn't matter how old you are though....ya just need to feel that youthful energy and believe that change is possible.When I walk through the Woodstock museum at Bethel Woods, I see this amazing tribute to the loudest parts of the 60's generation. But to me it was really all about what was going on at a soul deep level that moved me.Movement...change.......connection. crystal....indigo ....rainbow.......all of these energies have been raining down even before Christ walked the earth.I'm excited about the next uprising.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
That's what I heard Mikayla...indigos were the revolutionaries, crystals were the modern version of what *flower children* were *suppose* to be.Of course...once Madison avenue met Woodstock it all was canned for retail.LOL.As far as I can recall...every generation has had its indigos and crystals....they just didn't get tagged.I guess it's like a New Age way to label personality types. Afterall, we all come from the stars.;-)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book