Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

Hi Gem - sorry to hear your news. Take a deep breath though - if you still have 2-3 years (or 3-5), that is a lot of time, to try to help her maybe overcome her cancer after all. Stranger things have happened. I am not trying to create hopes, to just come crushing down again at some point; but why not use any hope there might still be. Maybe this could actually be a real turbo for your motivation, for your spiritual work, and courses? You can send her healing energies, whenever you have the time, and energy. (N.B. I know the hard point is to send healing for a person's highest possible good (and we cannot be sure what that is?), if they are so close. But just pray and ask, that the energies are protected against any potential ego wishes of yours, which may contradict her highest purpose, and you'll be fine). And after all, the sent healing energies should save her suffering on other levels too - be more calm, be more at peace, possibly have less pain, and medication side-effects etc. It can also be an incentive to study foods, that could benefit her, crystals (just buy some jewelry she can wear, if she is not spiritual herself), etc.

My mum had cancer 10 years ago - she was not diagnoses as terminal, but it was a bad one none-the-less. I like to think that, besides two operations, and two conjoined chemos - me sending her regular distant healing helped too! Also my sister's step-mum had a very bad pancreatic cancer, but survived, perhaps because of sent distant healing too? She even now eats 'normal', without problems, even though, without a pancreas, and gall bladder, she should be on a special diet....

Supposedly there is 5 stages of grief (Elisabeth Kuebler-Ross), and anger is one of them - so it is normal!

And I would also just say a prayer, asking for help for you - to cope, be strong, be wise, etc. If noone else in your family is spiritual, you are the the luckiest yet. Obviously losing someone dear is painful, but you know too, that any loss is only temporary, as our souls are eternal....

Love and Light!

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

yes, look after yourself. As an empath you might be collecting emotional responses from your family too, so regular grounding and cleansing is always good. Well, you can send Reiki from a distance always even without express permission - just ask Spirit to guide the energies elsewhere, if they are not appropriate. Or deviate them to fight any possible energetic influence on her cancer in the outside....

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book