Scratch and curse

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

so some weeks ago i woke up with a scratch that looked like a burn scab on my forehead and this was after a dream where some dark entity scratched me in the head after i grabbed it because it was grabbing my neck. anyway i thought it was nothing and just sort of dismissed it since these sort of paranormal things happen and i end up fine.

however i have been feeling melancholy and despair and like i dont have as much inner strength as before now as time goes and so i looked up stuff and according to black magic this mark is supposed to put me into some sense of despair and give me false spiritual experiences, and some lower spirit . now that this has happened i am stuck and lost because id usually rely on my inner strength to move on but if that is fading then i feel like i cant really do anything to weather this.

the mark is still there like it was before and isn't going away and i am afraid that i will have it for the rest of my life. does anyone know how to release this sort of curse? if its related to the mark i am afraid this is the end of the road for me and i may descend into enough despair to commit suicide if the effects of this mark are gradual. also it isnt a shiva mark its like a diagonal line, and i cant get into REM when sleeping except on rare occasions now so my brain has been pulsating and my temples hurt a lot in the day.

insight would be much appreciated, and if you feel my fate is to be destroyed then i would like to understand it. so dont hold back if the diagnosis is death

updated by @laog: 02/11/17 02:53:33AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
Well...the entity/being/spirit scratched you...so it may have followed you back...the one thing I do before I go to sleep is burn white sage...and after a not so nice dream I smudge when I wake up...so if there is a presence around you it should go away...also ask your guides to move him off...the 1st thing I heard when I read your post is...your NOT dying...lol...these beings tend to latch on and draw out energy and by feeding your fears and misdirecting you so it can stay hidden...another way to protect yourself from too many bad dreams is to hang a braid of sweetgrass over your head on the wall above your bed...tie the ends together with wool or cotton and hang it up...when you light the sage, with your hand wash the smoke over the wound...that should help it heal...
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
I was just told your whole place needs a good smudge....
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

dont know where to get that stuff, dont have my card with me atm either. is there any other way without getting materials to handle this. i was thinking maybe the entity confronts me in my dream world and i can communicate with him/her/it

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
Sure you can try anything you want...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book