Cosmic Changes

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

How's everyone feeling with the occurrence of the total solar eclipse/new (Pieces) moon? Plus, we seem to be transitioning into a different "age"...the aquarian age, or so I've heard.

What is your perspective and/or experience with the eclipse/new moon? What does the aquarian age mean to you (for example, we're currently in the technology age)?

Feel free to share anything else as well :)

Thanks for your insight!

Loving light,

~Lotusfly

updated by @lotusfly: 09/07/18 11:57:10PM
Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

For me, I feel even more raw and awake (sensitive to the world), as if my skin is really thin and my insides are visible :) I feel very open and vulnerable, though I'm learning to set boundaries to maintain my sense of self and take care of my self, so it's manageable. Still scary though and anxiety is never fun.

I also feel a large shift across the world, as if the eclipse and new moon combo shook up the non-empaths. I feel a ruckus, so to speak, and it seems as if everyone in the world is on edge, very shaky and uncertain. Some will fear their increased feelings; others will be okay with the changes and will roll with it.

I'm choosing to go with the flow and see where it takes me. I'm not going to let fear or old beliefs get to me. There is nothing to fear :) That is what I tell my self. Everything will be okay. If I feel okay on the inside, the outside can't hurt me. The eye of the hurricane as they say. I really like that. Why let the outside world affect my inner state? I'm going to try hard to be true to my self (and my soul) and remain as positive as possible, listen to my body and mind, be kind to my self, connect with my spiritual self regularly, and just hold tight until the ride starts to slow down. Cuz it's gonna be one heaven of a ride! ;)

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

About the Aquarian Age, I heard that this is a transition that is currently occurring, where, in my own words, feminine energies are taking more prominence and are needed in this world, for healing the people and the planet.

If you feel more emotional, sensitive, heartfelt, deep/introspective, tired, etc., this is your feminine side asking for your attention. Do not ignore it! More rest and self-care is needed for sensitive bodies. Listen to your body, because although we may have been able to do more and be more in the past, that is in the past. We are transitioning to a more kind and loving society. It may not seem like it yet, but that is because many are fighting their new feelings and needs. Trust your self. If you need to rest, rest. If you need to be creative, take more breaks, sleep extra, have more fun...do it. Please pay close attention to your own needs and be selfish! It's not selfish, by the way, it just seems that way :)

Also, if you are normally a passive person (or an introvert, shy, timid, etc.), now is your time to start applying your great ideas and begin living your dreams. It can be overwhelming with all the creative thoughts and energy stored within, so just take it one step at a time, one day at a time, one moment at a time, and meditate lots! Because that is where you'll gain clarity for your journey. And keep a pen and paper handy for lists and notes and thoughts, because that will help you with the process of achieving that in which you've been dying to share with the world :) It IS possible. Just believe. Every time you have anxiety about the future, close your eyes, breathe deeply a few times, and say "I believe." Then smile to yourself when you feel the peace.

Loving light~

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
769 posts
I don't know if it is the crazy long hours I am working now in a small office with several toxic people with not enough sleep or the cosmic activity or both, but I have been feeling like there is a lot of changes going on with people. The unstable becoming more so and vice versa. Myself, being extremely tired and sensitive as well. It has become increasingly challenging staving off the constant influx of negativity in my office. Clients are appearing more testy as well. I just try to keep in the now and relax. Thankfully I can listen to meditation music on my phone (only way I can get through the day). Feels like something big is coming ;)
Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

Nice. Yes, it's hard to remain calm and steady when the outer world is not. Do you keep a trinket of some sort that you can hold or just keep in your pocket to remind you that you are not them and to calm you? I feel for you, and I've worked in a small office with less than 10 of us. The egos can run high ;) But even when I worked from home I experienced anxiety too. I would push myself too much to do too much. Taking breathing breaks, short walks, stretching, getting fresh air, helped :) I hope you can gain more peace for yourself :) I've noticed that when I'm completely myself and take care of me first, others around me feel better too.

Peace and love, Cat Whisperer~

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
769 posts
I wear protection every day. Obsidian is mostly my go to, but I also wear carnilian, Amithyst, hematite, quartz and moldovite. Depends on which one I'm feeling that morning. I only have 37 more days at this job until I can go back to my serene world at home :) Hopefully then I can get back on track with universe. Thanks for the concern.Shine on...
Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

Don't wait for 37 days from now. The world could end tomorrow. Live for today. Make today count. Just a small piece of peace added today (and every day) could make a difference :)

Love and light~

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

I can see a lot of this, karma. Unfortunately, we live in a very hard and sometimes grueling world.

I also think negativity breeds more negativity. Although there is likely a lot of truth to what you say, we each have our own perspective on life and we can choose how and where we focus our attention.

For example, we can focus on problems or solutions. Just a thought :)

Thanks for sharing your very real insight, my friend :) May you find peace in the chaos. May we all <3

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

Love hearing this, Daydra. Shoo the fear away :) You are doing so great! You are my soul sister <3 Peace, love, and namaste :)

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

Yes! Omg, I've been on the road, traveling, sleeping in my car...for 2 weeks! It's been exciting and fun (and hugely scary, mega personal therapy, and dealing with life and major meltdowns...but I survived. Yay!).

And yesterday, I returned home and meditated under my bedcovers for many hours (and slept a little) and I was in ecstacy...literally. The living/suffering and NOT giving up on me awakened me so much more than before. And I became so grateful to just rest and Be. I needed nothing else :)

Not that I recommend doing anything drastic on purpose. I was following MY inner calling, and it was what I was meant to do. And it led me to realizing what I need to do. It gave me clarity/focus/purpose/direction. I had my pen and paper with me too! A must :)

Suffering leads to enlightenment...IF we do NOT fight/repress our feelings. If we embrace/feel and surrender to our pain/reality, we can overcome/grow and rise above our mental/emotional challenges/roadblocks. Suffering is the KEY to enlightenment. As odd/paradox as it sounds. So dive in, everyone...there IS light on the other side :)

Love you, Daydra, and everyone!

Peace and namaste~

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

LOL! It WOULD be funny if there was no economy. I already know how to live on almost nothing :) I think it would be good for us all to let go of things we don't need and become more simple and basic in how we live, because we will develop huge gratitude in the process :) I would love a world without money and just people helping people. We have everything we need here. We just need more love and kindness amongst us and mother earth :)

You are right that research/knowledge (...is power) is needed, as well as individuality/separation (soul-searching/self-improvement), followed with self-love are all steps to rising above. Can't go from dark to light in one jump. You are right that it's a process :) The dark/pain/negativity MUST be felt/understood/accepted/forgiven, plus many other things, before one truly (genuinely) feels lighter :) All in due time for all of us.

Peace and love to you, my friend! You will get there. I can see you're well on your way :) Positivity should not be forced, just like negativity should not be denied. Just Be You. That is what we all need to do first. Not suppress/reject ourselves. Accept ourselves. <3 You!

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

I hear (and see) you, karma :) What has helped me is ignoring the world and putting my energy into myself. Because I realized I can only save myself. (I can't save others if I am drowning too.) Ignore all conditioning and listen to your inner voice and do what is right for you. Don't listen to a majority if they are later going to be wrong. We all just need to go within, deal with our own inner issues, and save ourselves. That is how we change the world. :)

Love and light~

Dice
Dice
@dice
2 years ago
285 posts

Amen to that :)

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

Thanks for your feedback, Dice!

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

I'm happy to hear your experience is so positive, Vicky :)

I've been spending more time alone, resting, away from the world...just the last day or two...and it's enlightening! Reserving, conserving my energy just for me is odd but nice :) Learning about my self, taking care of me, building up and focusing my energy. Doing a lot of writing and meditating and contemplating. Really just getting to know me and how I tick :)

I hope your journey becomes even more amazing!

Best~

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

And so be it... ;) Love you!

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
428 posts
This all explains why I'm so tired and can't get enough sleep lol. People at work have been so negativity so I left some stones on my desk to deflect it, I really need bigger ones :) maybe it's the energy of the big city, but I feel no one is happy anymore. Makes me so inpatient to move out next year.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book