Cosmic Changes

To post a reply, login or signup

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

How's everyone feeling with the occurrence of the total solar eclipse/new (Pieces) moon? Plus, we seem to be transitioning into a different "age"...the aquarian age, or so I've heard.

What is your perspective and/or experience with the eclipse/new moon? What does the aquarian age mean to you (for example, we're currently in the technology age)?

Feel free to share anything else as well :)

Thanks for your insight!

Loving light,

~Lotusfly

updated by @lotusfly: 04/08/17 05:59:23PM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

For me, I feel even more raw and awake (sensitive to the world), as if my skin is really thin and my insides are visible :) I feel very open and vulnerable, though I'm learning to set boundaries to maintain my sense of self and take care of my self, so it's manageable. Still scary though and anxiety is never fun.

I also feel a large shift across the world, as if the eclipse and new moon combo shook up the non-empaths. I feel a ruckus, so to speak, and it seems as if everyone in the world is on edge, very shaky and uncertain. Some will fear their increased feelings; others will be okay with the changes and will roll with it.

I'm choosing to go with the flow and see where it takes me. I'm not going to let fear or old beliefs get to me. There is nothing to fear :) That is what I tell my self. Everything will be okay. If I feel okay on the inside, the outside can't hurt me. The eye of the hurricane as they say. I really like that. Why let the outside world affect my inner state? I'm going to try hard to be true to my self (and my soul) and remain as positive as possible, listen to my body and mind, be kind to my self, connect with my spiritual self regularly, and just hold tight until the ride starts to slow down. Cuz it's gonna be one heaven of a ride! ;)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

About the Aquarian Age, I heard that this is a transition that is currently occurring, where, in my own words, feminine energies are taking more prominence and are needed in this world, for healing the people and the planet.

If you feel more emotional, sensitive, heartfelt, deep/introspective, tired, etc., this is your feminine side asking for your attention. Do not ignore it! More rest and self-care is needed for sensitive bodies. Listen to your body, because although we may have been able to do more and be more in the past, that is in the past. We are transitioning to a more kind and loving society. It may not seem like it yet, but that is because many are fighting their new feelings and needs. Trust your self. If you need to rest, rest. If you need to be creative, take more breaks, sleep extra, have more fun...do it. Please pay close attention to your own needs and be selfish! It's not selfish, by the way, it just seems that way :)

Also, if you are normally a passive person (or an introvert, shy, timid, etc.), now is your time to start applying your great ideas and begin living your dreams. It can be overwhelming with all the creative thoughts and energy stored within, so just take it one step at a time, one day at a time, one moment at a time, and meditate lots! Because that is where you'll gain clarity for your journey. And keep a pen and paper handy for lists and notes and thoughts, because that will help you with the process of achieving that in which you've been dying to share with the world :) It IS possible. Just believe. Every time you have anxiety about the future, close your eyes, breathe deeply a few times, and say "I believe." Then smile to yourself when you feel the peace.

Loving light~

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
I don't know if it is the crazy long hours I am working now in a small office with several toxic people with not enough sleep or the cosmic activity or both, but I have been feeling like there is a lot of changes going on with people. The unstable becoming more so and vice versa. Myself, being extremely tired and sensitive as well. It has become increasingly challenging staving off the constant influx of negativity in my office. Clients are appearing more testy as well. I just try to keep in the now and relax. Thankfully I can listen to meditation music on my phone (only way I can get through the day). Feels like something big is coming ;)
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Nice. Yes, it's hard to remain calm and steady when the outer world is not. Do you keep a trinket of some sort that you can hold or just keep in your pocket to remind you that you are not them and to calm you? I feel for you, and I've worked in a small office with less than 10 of us. The egos can run high ;) But even when I worked from home I experienced anxiety too. I would push myself too much to do too much. Taking breathing breaks, short walks, stretching, getting fresh air, helped :) I hope you can gain more peace for yourself :) I've noticed that when I'm completely myself and take care of me first, others around me feel better too.

Peace and love, Cat Whisperer~

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
I wear protection every day. Obsidian is mostly my go to, but I also wear carnilian, Amithyst, hematite, quartz and moldovite. Depends on which one I'm feeling that morning. I only have 37 more days at this job until I can go back to my serene world at home :) Hopefully then I can get back on track with universe. Thanks for the concern.Shine on...
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Don't wait for 37 days from now. The world could end tomorrow. Live for today. Make today count. Just a small piece of peace added today (and every day) could make a difference :)

Love and light~

last year
159 posts

For me its the end of the dominant Christian age.... Pisces the (Christian) Fish has come to an end - In Biblical revelations it is the end of world as we know it which has been dominating a belief system of both politics and religion - Two thousand years of Christianity and Catholicism (Westernized) having enslaved, stolen and ruled with riches and laws that serve only the elite few - The Isra-ELITE from the first testament - `The Zionist Jew` that has zero connection to any real jewish blood or culture......

The Bible expresses Jesus speaking of his death to come and to fetch the water bearer to prepare. (I love these little subtle clues :)

The water bearer is the age of Aquarius as depicted in Astrology and the zodiac - The Mayan Calendar ended because it could not see what this age would bring - The Bible expresses the same..... The end of an age but, no definitive outcome `physically`.

It speaks of heaven or hell yet, this is religion not truth it is desperate to hold on the millions of souls it has ruled over the last two thousand years and about to lose within the new age.

Technology is not the age of aquarius intent. true spirituality is.... (personally I believe it has been introduced to prevent us from seeing ourselves for what really are) Technology serves the rich elite, it is a falsity of greatness that comes from the anti spiritual science.... Advancement of humanity of technology? there has been no advancement for the destitute and suffering yet billions has been made because of it - it serves only the westernized elites - As does politics, laws, religion, money, the media.......

True advancement is to separate from all that is physically dominant because we are more than physical beings.... if this laptop I write on and my phone was taken away tomorrow, would I survive? yes.... millions would think the world has ended. same as with money, religion, politics..... take it away people would not be able to cope because they see all of it as what to rely on.....

When the money stops coming (and it will within the next few years) people are gonna panic, they will turn to the governments and religion for answers - its all deliberated - the age of aquarius is about not turning to these but, turning within for answers - Its sink or swim (pun intended) the fish is always gonna swim if you dont catch it and the water bearer is gonna keep pouring the water for the next two thousand years until the age of Capricorn

last year
159 posts

I have noted a lot of changes in attitude and stress levels over the last few months.... People are affected by what is going on in the universe but, do not know it.... As above so below (Hermes)

We are so dumbed down as a race we are not in tune with the universe that created us and cannot connect to the source of what we really are (particles of the everything that is and ever was) instead being diagnosed with mental problems and dysfunctions - drugged to the eyeballs and no hope of reconnecting - if not `that` then just too lost within the system of man made laws, rules and beliefs.

If people just stopped and thought outside of their physical bubble they would realise they are part of something very big (the everything in fact)....

The stressed, angry, arrogant are only this way because of physical life being so deliberatedly strained and demanding.... the `let it all go` is a must :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I can see a lot of this, karma. Unfortunately, we live in a very hard and sometimes grueling world.

I also think negativity breeds more negativity. Although there is likely a lot of truth to what you say, we each have our own perspective on life and we can choose how and where we focus our attention.

For example, we can focus on problems or solutions. Just a thought :)

Thanks for sharing your very real insight, my friend :) May you find peace in the chaos. May we all <3

last year
159 posts

lol.... I always sound so negative - I don`t mean to :)

I am actually seeing myself rising above it all yet, at the same time trying to express how I view the world, the whats going on etc.

negativity does indeed breed more negativity.... yet, to know it (for me at least) is needed, how else can I break free or rise above?

I am not intending to be and sound negative - The opposite really.... I think the belief of spiritual enlightenment that is said to come pure love for all is wrong, its an impossible feat as humans.

For me, true enlightenment comes from all knowing and separation from everything physical- unlocking the mind and connection to the source - Aquarius is giving us that chance.

Depending on the problem, comes the solution. If there is no solution? The world/humanity is beyond repair - that is as a collective. We cant beat those at the top because there is no physical means to.

We can however separate from them and go within,,,, I almost await excitedly for the economic crash and mayhem.... I do not see it as hell, it will be a time of true community and a sense of freedom - I want that anarchy - Its not negative but, actually quite beautiful - Well! for those who will go back to basics and see the world can be a better place when we work together - bring on the apocalypse and start again :)

Daydra
@daydra
last year
172 posts

I love this :) and I love how you worded it because I agree fully and I'm doing the exact same thing :) just going with the flow of things and not letting fear in. Letting go of the need to control every situation and just trusting that the universe is always guiding me. I'm trying and doing all the things I've wanted to do and it's so fun and I'll admit there are times when a bit of anxiety wants to creep in lol but I just sent it away with love :) and just say to myself instead of feeling anxious about this new experience I choose feel excited :) and it's been working. Love to you my friend <3

Daydra
@daydra
last year
172 posts

Thank you so much for this <3 I really needed to hear all of this :) especially with getting more rest. I'm always trying to be on the go and I'm now letting myself know that it's okay to sleep and rest, I can sleep all day if needed lol :) Love and light xxx

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Love hearing this, Daydra. Shoo the fear away :) You are doing so great! You are my soul sister <3 Peace, love, and namaste :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Yes! Omg, I've been on the road, traveling, sleeping in my car...for 2 weeks! It's been exciting and fun (and hugely scary, mega personal therapy, and dealing with life and major meltdowns...but I survived. Yay!).

And yesterday, I returned home and meditated under my bedcovers for many hours (and slept a little) and I was in ecstacy...literally. The living/suffering and NOT giving up on me awakened me so much more than before. And I became so grateful to just rest and Be. I needed nothing else :)

Not that I recommend doing anything drastic on purpose. I was following MY inner calling, and it was what I was meant to do. And it led me to realizing what I need to do. It gave me clarity/focus/purpose/direction. I had my pen and paper with me too! A must :)

Suffering leads to enlightenment...IF we do NOT fight/repress our feelings. If we embrace/feel and surrender to our pain/reality, we can overcome/grow and rise above our mental/emotional challenges/roadblocks. Suffering is the KEY to enlightenment. As odd/paradox as it sounds. So dive in, everyone...there IS light on the other side :)

Love you, Daydra, and everyone!

Peace and namaste~

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

LOL! It WOULD be funny if there was no economy. I already know how to live on almost nothing :) I think it would be good for us all to let go of things we don't need and become more simple and basic in how we live, because we will develop huge gratitude in the process :) I would love a world without money and just people helping people. We have everything we need here. We just need more love and kindness amongst us and mother earth :)

You are right that research/knowledge (...is power) is needed, as well as individuality/separation (soul-searching/self-improvement), followed with self-love are all steps to rising above. Can't go from dark to light in one jump. You are right that it's a process :) The dark/pain/negativity MUST be felt/understood/accepted/forgiven, plus many other things, before one truly (genuinely) feels lighter :) All in due time for all of us.

Peace and love to you, my friend! You will get there. I can see you're well on your way :) Positivity should not be forced, just like negativity should not be denied. Just Be You. That is what we all need to do first. Not suppress/reject ourselves. Accept ourselves. <3 You!

last year
159 posts

Exactly!!!!! :)

Today, I called in sick for work.... I have only done this once before and the first time I was severely `verbally` chastised - resulted in an argument and stress levels arose.

Since that day (not just because of my calling in sick) - new rules and regulations regarding calling in sick and other factors have been written up and its all very fascist and ludicrous (I have refused to sign this ridiculous document)

Today however (regardless of not being sick), with a mind set of `they will cope without me, I do not care and unbeknown to them I am handing in my notice tomorrow anyway`...... I was not told off whatsoever.....

My mindset controlled the situation today and I damn well know it,,,, I am advancing because I am moving forward in thought process. Its about me not them!!!

I admire you living free at the moment - Its all I actually want.

Yes, no economy (bring it on lol) be people not robots, remember life was for living not working for those at the top, not for getting into debt, not striving for material gain, not adhering to man made rules, not worrying whether you fit in here or there......

Everything in this world is negative, its all wrong yet very few see it - Even as I sit here knowing it is wrong I still am a part of the corporate world to pay bills, buy food, keep a roof over my head.... I pay for the basic elements that came with the free planet its crazy and wrong.... If we all viewed it the same, all put our foot down and said no more.... the top would crumble and fall.

Unfortunately people are too scared, feel safe within the corporate world and there are those with only a care and dependency for material worth and would never give up willingly - When the time comes (it will) it will be these people who will not be able to cope - the poor and abused by government and society will be the ones who cope and survive - Like I said its kind of beautiful really :)

`The meek shall inherit the earth` ...... Yay!!!! lol

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I hear (and see) you, karma :) What has helped me is ignoring the world and putting my energy into myself. Because I realized I can only save myself. (I can't save others if I am drowning too.) Ignore all conditioning and listen to your inner voice and do what is right for you. Don't listen to a majority if they are later going to be wrong. We all just need to go within, deal with our own inner issues, and save ourselves. That is how we change the world. :)

Love and light~

Dice
@dice
last year
284 posts

Amen to that :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Thanks for your feedback, Dice!

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I'm happy to hear your experience is so positive, Vicky :)

I've been spending more time alone, resting, away from the world...just the last day or two...and it's enlightening! Reserving, conserving my energy just for me is odd but nice :) Learning about my self, taking care of me, building up and focusing my energy. Doing a lot of writing and meditating and contemplating. Really just getting to know me and how I tick :)

I hope your journey becomes even more amazing!

Best~

Daydra
@daydra
last year
172 posts

Exactly shoo fear don't bother me lol :) thanks so much Chrissy <3 you are my soul sister as well :) I can't wait until we met <3 <3 love and light xxx

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

And so be it... ;) Love you!

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
308 posts
This all explains why I'm so tired and can't get enough sleep lol. People at work have been so negativity so I left some stones on my desk to deflect it, I really need bigger ones :) maybe it's the energy of the big city, but I feel no one is happy anymore. Makes me so inpatient to move out next year.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book