how can i help them?

To post a reply, login or signup

thamara
@thamara
last year
13 posts

sometimes, when i try to shield myself from someone else's painful emotions, i get the feeling that i'm actually holding myself back from succeeding. it's like even though their vibes really drain me, i feel like i can't just look away from their pain. i know i should probably learn that i can't help everyone. but at the same time, i wonder if there's anything i can do - like projecting positive energy on them or something? since i'm new to this stuff though, i really need some tips and guidance on how to do that. can any of you help me?

updated by @thamara: 01/12/17 04:35:09PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

Hi...to project energy you need to be grounded so you won't drain yourself...I find it difficult grounding while driving....so I carry herbs and crystals with me i don't give my crystals to anyone ...I give people ceder to help absorb their negative energy...or sprinkle it around my work place to clear up negative energy...crystals also absorb negative energy and are good grounding tools....they can also help balance your energy and chakras....I love ceder...I give it to people who's energy feels off and it works quickly...can feel their energy lighten up...and I don't have to exert my own....lol..

thamara
@thamara
last year
13 posts

thank you, karen!

i've been thinking about getting myself some crystals indeed. in what form do i use ceder though? my first thought was as an essential oil

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
I give people the actual needles..the green part of the ceder tree or bush...I either buy it or pick my own....that way they can put it in their pockets close to their body...for your own protections you can use it that way too...take a handful and put it In your pocket...I make Lil pouches...I also like to steep ceder sweetgrass and white sage in hot water..once it cools down I pour it in a spray bottle and carry it with me ...I spray the drivers comartment and the rest of the bus...making sure I get the doorways...people getting on the bus definitely feel something...watching them approach the bus they seem tired and down..walk through the door and they perk up...lol...
thamara
@thamara
last year
13 posts

thank you, i'll try that!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book