I would love a reading.....

To post a reply, login or signup

Melissa5
@melissa5
last year
6 posts
My year started off horrible and I need guidance.
updated by @melissa5: 01/14/17 01:38:51PM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Hey Melissa - sorry, I do not do readings - but can say that this winter has been pretty tough. Then there was Jan Mercury retrograde, supposedly something about solar flares, possibly the solar eclipse this week? From the chatter on different empath forums and groups, there seems to have been a lot of bad psychic weather, and or energy shifts, causing healing crisis. I.e. whatever you might experience, especially if our emotions etc. are all over the place, it might not be personal (and I very much hope that with spring around the corner we'll get some respite again). Love and Light; and may your journey be as effortless as possible!

You can also post your reading request on the more specific group on here - http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/requestanempathreading

Melissa5
@melissa5
last year
6 posts
Thank you for the info and I hope springs brings better things.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Hi Melissa,

You are home and can relax, kick off your shoes, and sink into the comfort of this family that you've never had but has been with you your whole life. You have arrived at a safe haven, and although it is hard to trust anyone (including yourself) at this point in your journey, you will eventually.

The tiredness and pain you feel now is only temporary. It is there to make you stronger, for you will never receive more than you can handle. Something of more power and magnitude than your being is building a warrior in you through the challenges you face. One day, you will rise above all your limitations and flap your butterfly wings in pure love and delight.

For now, you can either investigate the things that pain you so that you may overcome them, or you can accept that yesterday is gone, this moment is all we really have, and tomorrow is based on how we view this moment.

Love, light, and blessings to you~

Lotusfly

Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts
Sent you a message. Check your friend request. I asked some confirmation questions to make sure I'm tuned in to your situation.
Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts
What I see is your situation comes down to a matter of perception and a deeling of wanting to get back to "normal" again. I also felt tension on the left side of my head a strong sensation on my right arm, just beneath the shoulder. As far as the questions I asked in the private message, you should see things being better than normal around the first week of April. Something significant about the number 2 so maybe the 2nd of April. Often times we look for "something" but its not about looking persay, but needing a waiting period while a path is being cleared for that "something" to reveal itsself to you. I also see a slender woman over your shoulder in white and you look very much alike. Her expression is that of "oh my gosh what is she going to do". Its a look of concern for you more so than the situation you're dealing with. Do you have a small child or niece/nephew? I see kissing a baby or small child on the head while rocking back & forth. It was a Big contrast from the "frustration" in the first image.
Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts
And I must add in the last image you were REALLY HAPPY.
Melissa5
@melissa5
last year
6 posts
I lost my job 12/30/15 & my mom on 12/31 unexpectedly. Her funeral was on January 2nd. My mom was my everything, my bestfriend. I talked to her & texted several times a day. My normal world is gone! Im not the youngest but she would always call me "little" because i am small in size. Im so lost.
Melissa5
@melissa5
last year
6 posts
No children.
Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts
Ok so that was the number "two". She's around you. That woman in white. That look of concern - like I said its concern for you not because shes gone but because of how you are processing (for lack of better words) Also your world almost does a complete turn around in April. (Lighten up on youself)You never stop loving her or missing her but you get your peace back with time and understanding that she would never want you to feel so down. She seems like a fun lady and a rock fo sure. She didn't bite her tongue from what I feel. It looks like you imagine or relive conversations with her. Is that true?Try writing something to her and placing it under your pillow tonight. Let me know if you smell her or see her favorite color in abundance tomorrow. I so dearly hope this helps. :) That baby has a male energy so ...... if you're not dating .... watch out love a family may be coming your way within the year!
Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts
Yeah that might change by the end of the year. Re-read my post honey. I wish you the best. I know its not easy but trust me you survive begin to see a change sooner than it my seem possible. Peace and light. I worked late but I really wanted to stay up to reach out to you. Dm me if you need to. I must go now. ;)
Melissa5
@melissa5
last year
6 posts
You are absolutely right, I do relive conversations with her and she never held back. She was a "character" for sure. Lots of fun. I miss her terribly. I want to make sure shes ok.I will definitely put a note under my pillow tonight and let you know what happens.Im not dating but it had actually crosed my mind that mom would send a good male my way. :)I really appreciate your time and will be in touch!
Melissa5
@melissa5
last year
6 posts
Thank u again. My mom always called my dog (male) my kid and her granddog. Hes a jack russell terrier.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book