Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

Hey Melissa - sorry, I do not do readings - but can say that this winter has been pretty tough. Then there was Jan Mercury retrograde, supposedly something about solar flares, possibly the solar eclipse this week? From the chatter on different empath forums and groups, there seems to have been a lot of bad psychic weather, and or energy shifts, causing healing crisis. I.e. whatever you might experience, especially if our emotions etc. are all over the place, it might not be personal (and I very much hope that with spring around the corner we'll get some respite again). Love and Light; and may your journey be as effortless as possible!

You can also post your reading request on the more specific group on here - http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/requestanempathreading

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

Hi Melissa,

You are home and can relax, kick off your shoes, and sink into the comfort of this family that you've never had but has been with you your whole life. You have arrived at a safe haven, and although it is hard to trust anyone (including yourself) at this point in your journey, you will eventually.

The tiredness and pain you feel now is only temporary. It is there to make you stronger, for you will never receive more than you can handle. Something of more power and magnitude than your being is building a warrior in you through the challenges you face. One day, you will rise above all your limitations and flap your butterfly wings in pure love and delight.

For now, you can either investigate the things that pain you so that you may overcome them, or you can accept that yesterday is gone, this moment is all we really have, and tomorrow is based on how we view this moment.

Love, light, and blessings to you~

Lotusfly

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book