Trevor Lewis
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
274 posts

Hi thamara:

Yes, you are an empath - you have all the signs. Most of us started out here doubting ourselves - are we or aren't we. You are right on track. I'll post some reading material over on your home page in a few minutes.

You are in the right place. Welcome home!

Trevor

Lavender&rose
Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
2 years ago
82 posts

For what it's worth, I think you are an empath. And your English is fine.

I very much related to your self-doubt and questioning is it this or that, and not wanting to jump in and make assumptions that is is something out of the ordinary human range; or that it is not, perhaps, just some hyper-alertness c/- past trauma. I think it is helathy doubt. One doesn't want to fly off with the fairies and become entirely delusional, or ascribe paranormal explanations to things that have simple everyday explanations, or are in the normal human realm of discernment. It took me a long time to accept this thing was real, a very long time. I still wonder if I've just gone mad...

I don't particularly consciously 'read' people over the internet. I just pick up the overall feeling-tone and decide if I want to engage or not. What came to me was an immense but light sadness. Perhaps it is the sadness of not knowing if you fit in or not in the world. That's how it felt, a tired sadness. Life is very lonely and tiring, sometimes, particularly when you are doing other people's feelings for them against your own will,

Anyway, welcome. Hope you find some answers or verification for yourself here.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
968 posts
Hi...your definitely an empath...absorbing other peoples' energy and mood switching at will is definitely a few indicators of being empathic....just now..was at my place of work having a bit of a break before I start work again...was feeling pretty good when a co-worker walks up and started talking to me...to say the least he was irate at something that had happened on his bus...I gave him a bit of ceder...but I was suddenly feeling quite tired and drained...HE was looking better and much happier...he entered my energy field and whoosh....within the few minutes we talked...and his energy felt not good...it's an ongoing struggle even though i've known for a few years what i'm sensing and feeling...now I gotta go to work this way...lol...so I know definitely know how you feel...welcome...

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book