Someone is leeching my energy, I need help please

To post a reply, login or signup

Mamooth888
@mamooth888
last year
41 posts

Whenever I'm in good mood and I talk to my mother or I'm in the next room she will suck all my positive energy in few seconds, leaving me drained and sad. I found that not laughing or not showing good mood helps a little but not much. I 99% sure she is an empath too. How to protect against that? Please, please HELP!

updated by @mamooth888: 01/21/17 07:55:44AM
Melody
@melody
last year
23 posts
My mother is an energy vampire too. I'm also looking to find a way to shield my on energy from her. My research says that being an empath can be genetic, however because of the way she drains me I know my gift is not from her.
Bruce
@bruce
last year
207 posts

Hello,

A simple potential solution is make the physical effort to stop the connection from happening.

Energy will normally work clockwise, it is a natural way. So why don't you cold shoulder it, turn your right shoulder towards the hostility and state both verbally and physically. "NO" This will stop the connection but this in itself can be draining to you. No pain no gain right? Wrong because the more you learn to control this element of energy the easier it becomes. Once you have control in this manner there are all sorts of ways to improve your output of energy. Including sending the energy back to the recipient.

With Love

Bruce

Mamooth888
@mamooth888
last year
41 posts

Thanks Bruce I am glad there is some way I feel like you are positive person so you probably know what you are talking about :) I was afraid there's no way to stop it and I'm considering moving out, but first I will try that.

I have second question, is there a way to stop doing that to other people. I seem to be draining their energy like my mother drains mine. I really wanna stop doing that too. One of my friends seemed to have nightmares because of me. It's like being the worst friend ever. I would really really appreciate any helpful advice. :)

Mamooth888
@mamooth888
last year
41 posts

I just tried turning my shoulder and saying NO in my head and it kind of worked actually. It is good but my mother still keeps trying to push through the barrier like some predator and still manages to take some energy. (Tell me I'm not going crazy :)) What else could I do? Big thank you for this advice by the way!!

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

I'd recommend doing a youtube search for Donna Eden Energy Medicine 101, it's about an hour long but will help with your issues.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

do you ground (i.e. connect consciously to healthy, divine Earth energies)? That should at least replenish energies which are lost.

I also ask to be connected through all my chakras, Hara, Kundalini and Soul Star to divine, healthy energies - to cleanse out negative energies, replenish any lost, heal etc.. 24/7 if need be (I leave that decision up to my helpers (they know I want to suffer as little as possible)).

You can also ask for your energies to be 'medicated' - i.e. anything that is being 'sucked off', will include some 'anti-sucking-off' energies in it, which might not help asap, but long term.

Furthermore you can pray for your mum to be 'hooked up' to more divine healing and replenishing energies (even better teach her how to do it herself), so that she does not need to take other people's....

Furthermore ask for protections, as best as possible, and regularly cut any unhealthy cords....

Verbally you can use a mantra/ prayer: 'I forgive myself, I forgive my mum, I let go in love, and ask for perfect relationship healings. Thank You. Amen!' (The I let go in Love is optional. More suited for a person you want out of your life, so likely not your mum)

All the best!

Mamooth888
@mamooth888
last year
41 posts

Thanks.

How do you connect to divine energies? The only way of grounding that works excellent for me is laying on the grass or hugging a tree :)

By the way, I know it's not the best way but I found that fighting with my mother works 100% to stop energy leeching. Not a very healthy way though..

Bruce
@bruce
last year
207 posts

Am glad I was of some help and thank you for the feedback.

I said that energy generally works clockwise, so imagine your heart (heart chakra) being 12 oc, your left arm is 1 oc your left hand is 5oc your right hand is 7 oc and your fingertips meet at 6oc.

Now use the power of thought to make the energy move in that direction, this is the same as a cold shoulder and moving your right side to block the connection. The more you do it the easier it becomes, you will have complete control over your own energy and your friends will not know or feel any effects of this kind of control but you will feel loads better for it. xx

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

'Ask and it is given' (- well if we ask for harmonious stuff it is given, so energy for wellbeing and healing is definitely included). I.e. if we ask to be connected to ultimate good divine energies, - they come to us, find us, connect to us. It is basically the same for grounding, as you pray to divine energies in Earth. But you can also visualize two pillars of Light, coming up from deep in the Earth, and connecting to your heels. Then ask them to pull out negative and stale energies, and give you fresh, healing energies up..... It might take a few times before you 'feel' it, but you will if you keep with it. For me grounding, when it is strong, it feels like my feet are being sucked to the floor (but that might different for others...)

Feel free to peruse my blog as well, it's got a few more tools in it - http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/profiles/blogs/my-empath-experiences-and-empath-tools-for-healing

hehe, well, we have to be realistic as well. If fighting is the lesser of the two evils.....

Mamooth888
@mamooth888
last year
41 posts

Thanks for replying. I tried asking but nothing happens. I just don't feel anything. I also tried the pillars of light coming from the ground and I don't feel anything either. I must be doing something wrong but I don't know what.

Like I mentioned the only thing that stops leeching is fighting but it won't work in the long run. I can't just be mad for no reason all the time - it's wrong.

I am pretty sure though that if I told my mother what to do in order to stop this then she would stop. Any ideas?

Mamooth888
@mamooth888
last year
41 posts

I just noticed the reply. I am a little confused by the "oc" but from what I understood I touched all fingertips of both hands together and made the energy flow from my left hand through my left arm to the heart and then right arm and right hand. It made me feel so fresh! I will keep practicing!

Just to make sure, this is supposed to contain my own energy and not drain others right?

By the way, the shoulder thing is weaker now it barely works it's like my mum is stronger or something.

Could I tell her somehow how to stop leeching? It would be good if it was some rational, scientific way, because I don't think she will believe in energies and stuff. :)

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

if you do the visualizations, then they happen, but it does not mean that one has to 'feel' the effects straight away. I used to not be able to e.g. 'feel' my chakras, but persisted, and now it is no problem. In some cases there might be outside blocks/ forces trying to stop the connections - so just ask for them to be removed, always. (and in the mean time, hug some trees, or lay on the ground, if those tools help you already to ground).

Using spiritual tools can be a bit like going to the gym, they have to used regularly, to start to look different, and feel different :) Try to be patient, and ask for patience.

Have you tried talking to your mum, about how you feel in her presence? Try to discuss with her, why you might feel that way, and ask her how she feels? Maybe there is other dynamics at work? Have you tried meditating on the situation yourself, to understand what is happening exactly, and if there might be a reason for it (not saying that there always has to be one). If it is possible to talk to her about these things, she is open to using spiritual tools, and she is so low on energy, she needs to leech yours, it is actually her, who would benefit most from using tools, that could help her regenerate her energies....

I generally ask for protections for myself, but also for protections for the outside, against any confused energies I might still generate, or which might come through me.

Last but not least - the supplement that helped me most in the past, helped me overcome chronic fatigue is fact - is Vit D. So if you , and or your mum, might be low on it - taking enough of it, might be a really easy fix!

Mamooth888
@mamooth888
last year
41 posts

Thank you for all the help and tips :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book