Visitor
Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

I don't know, but I'm guessing somebody from a past life or a spirit guide. She's real, that's for sure!

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

Hi Kevin,

I'm glad you enjoyed your dream, and I hope you get to meet her again in a future dream :)

My feeling is that the woman in your dream is somehow a reflection of yourself. I feel that a masculine side of you is becoming more feminine (and you may have already noticed this because you mentioned how you've felt more emotional lately, since most people associate fluctuating moods with the female aspect of us).

Being emotional and a dreamer is natural for Pieces :) It's a water sign and they tend to be imaginative, romantic, wishful, fluid, hopeful people with big hearts. They also feel the opposite when life is challenging: hopeless, lonely, depressed, worry, and broken, when others don't reciprocate the amount of love and caring and visions they have. :)

I would say to you to embrace your emotions and feminine side, remember that not everyone has such big aspirations or passion as you, and don't be too thrown off when you see people who do not care as deeply as you, by keeping in mind that everyone has different emotional experiences and openness of heart, and so neither is good nor bad, everyone's just different :) So love without expectation, live and let live, and above all else, love your self unconditionally and forgive and have compassion for your moodiness and anything else you may tend to want to reject. You are okay just the way you are. Keep shining :)

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

Happy to help, Kevin :) It's often hard to see ourselves objectively, so we need each other for more perspective :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book