Dreams

To post a reply, login or signup

Kevin P
@kevin-p
last year
7 posts

I had the weirdest dream last night, but it's been 13 hours since I woke up so the dream is a little fuzzy now after a long workday.

I was somewhere and looked up and saw a very familiar face. Not one that I recognized, but one that I knew. An immediate smile came upon my face and the feeling of wonderful comfort and elation in seeing an old friend. It was like I knew her all my life, but I had no idea who she was, but we both basked in the joy of reuniting.

It was later in the dream I discovered she was in the process of transitioning from male to female but the wonderful thing about it was that we trusted each other unequivocally. She knew I was a gay man and I knew she was transitioning yet we were inseparable. This is where it gets a little fuzzy but I do remember the part where we laughed (a lot), hugged and held each other sharing the love we had for one another.

Next, I remember being by her side in the hospital as she underwent her final surgery, holding her hand as she lay in recovery and I was singing to her "Not While I'm Around" from Sweeney Todd and "Being Alive" from Company (okay, what did you expect from a gay guy besides show tunes?). As she awoke we found both ourselves crying tears of joy and relief, knowing we would always be there for each other.

I honestly do not know who this woman is nor do I know anyone who is transitioning but I sure would love to meet her because she made me feel so wonderful. I hope I can go back into that dream again tonight.

Aside from the dream, I've been more emotional than usual. If there's anyone who does astrological, numerology or Tarot readings, I'm a Pieces (03/06/1966)

updated by @kevin-p: 01/09/17 12:54:16AM
Sonia
@sonia
last year
3 posts

Hi Kevin

Thank you for sharing your dream, im not into astrology that much and only know that pisces are very emotionally involved in everything they do and naturally have lots of ups and downs. My passion is the tarot, I use the tarot and your birth date to get your personality card, which is the experiences you are here to have in this life time and also your soul card, your reason for all incarnations. Looking at yours, your personality number is 22, your card is that of The Fool, it is the card of unlimited potential. The 22 major arcana of the tarot can be seen as life's journey, The Fool will encounter every single one of those major cards in his lifetime, every single day being a new adventure, with innocence and grace you will trust and take that leap of faith every single time. Your soul purpose card is no 4 The Emporer, he is the authority figure, the organizer, he has strong ethics and what is acceptable, you will look for these qualities in others. He is the strong male and rigid in his beliefs, I cannot help thinking that your dream is linked to The Empress and the opposites of all of his qualities. The true meaning behind balance, these two cards together suggest success, so am wondering if there is a situation around you at present that you are undecided about? Take that leap of faith and you will be successful.

I want to give you a couple of bits more about the tarot, your hidden teacher card is no 13 Death, which is the card of new beginnings, so in your lifetime you would of had many heart wrenching new beginnings. Because of so many new fresh beginnings and changes you may be reluctant to face any future ones....don't be!! It can also signify holding back from making changes because of the emotions. The lady in the dream, you can call on her at any time, whoever she is you know she will be there, trust this going forward, she will be a massive support for you.

Lastly I wanted to look at what your card is for this year, by adding your date of birth, month to this year so 3 + 6 + 2016 = 9. So your card for 2016 is no 9 The Hermit. This year others will seek you out for your knowledge, it is time to share your knowledge with the world. You are that guiding light for others and hold a world of wisdom. You need to follow the path that you were put here for, your soul's purpose, forget the mundane everyday physical reality. Remember....The Fool never looks back...will always always look forwards...embrace that transformation this year.

Hope some of this makes sense

With Love

Sonia

xx

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

I don't know, but I'm guessing somebody from a past life or a spirit guide. She's real, that's for sure!

Kevin P
@kevin-p
last year
7 posts

Sonia,

Thank you so very much, you've really made my day! It was so sweet of you to take time to read my tarot cards. I have to agree with much, if not all, of what you have told me, The Fool, the Emperor and Death, all fit my personality to a tee.

The Fool; since I am usually the first in most situations to plunge right into something, whether it be a work project (I love a challenge) or a friendly dare (the sneakier, the better). But I do hold back sometimes not wanting to face something or be hurt or let down, or worse, let others down. As an Empath, I tend to guard myself more but have been pushing myself to take more chances and tuning out the negative emotions of others feelings toward me. Wow, I just read this paragraph back to myself and it's all over the place! Yep, there's no doubt I'm a Pieces! LOL

The Emperor I can relate to, always striving for perfection and organization, thinking things through every possible scenario and holding myself to a higher standard - then expecting others to come up to my standards.

I was so drawn to the Empress in my dream that it felt as if our souls were calling out to each other, yearning to reunite. I sure hope I get to see her again soon. I will think of her often.

The Death card makes sense to me as well. I have always felt as if I've lived a hundred lifetimes and have experienced much more in life than most of my friends and peers. It's very odd that I sometimes get the feeling I've been somewhere before or have done something before, like a memory I cant remember the details of.

And lastly, the number 9 card seems accurate too. I recently started a new job in a newly created position so I'm creating processes and am the keeper of the knowledge and data. People have already begun to seek me out for my knowledge. What a great feeling!

Bright blessings,

Kevin

)O(

Kevin P
@kevin-p
last year
7 posts

Hello Visitor,
Can you believe I was thinking the same thing! I just told Sonia in the reply before yours that I feel as if I've lived a hundred lifetimes. It's very possible she is from one of those lives!

Thank you,

Kevin

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Hi Kevin,

I'm glad you enjoyed your dream, and I hope you get to meet her again in a future dream :)

My feeling is that the woman in your dream is somehow a reflection of yourself. I feel that a masculine side of you is becoming more feminine (and you may have already noticed this because you mentioned how you've felt more emotional lately, since most people associate fluctuating moods with the female aspect of us).

Being emotional and a dreamer is natural for Pieces :) It's a water sign and they tend to be imaginative, romantic, wishful, fluid, hopeful people with big hearts. They also feel the opposite when life is challenging: hopeless, lonely, depressed, worry, and broken, when others don't reciprocate the amount of love and caring and visions they have. :)

I would say to you to embrace your emotions and feminine side, remember that not everyone has such big aspirations or passion as you, and don't be too thrown off when you see people who do not care as deeply as you, by keeping in mind that everyone has different emotional experiences and openness of heart, and so neither is good nor bad, everyone's just different :) So love without expectation, live and let live, and above all else, love your self unconditionally and forgive and have compassion for your moodiness and anything else you may tend to want to reject. You are okay just the way you are. Keep shining :)

Kevin P
@kevin-p
last year
7 posts

Thank you, Lotusfly. I think you are right. Perhaps it's my feminine side trying to get out.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Happy to help, Kevin :) It's often hard to see ourselves objectively, so we need each other for more perspective :)

Sonia
@sonia
last year
3 posts

I absolutely love the tarot as the cards never lie. Im glad they made some sense for you :-) Good luck in your new job too :-)

With Love

Sonia x

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book