Dream of a child

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

So I had a dream of this boy who didn't really look too too much like me but there were slight resemblances and for whatever reason I 'knew' that boy was my son thing is I don't have kids lol not even a partner and I am wondering if I have seen a vision of the future. That boy was the only person I 'knew' had my blood intuitively, I have read about this happening where people dream of having a kid and stuff and I think my mom did for my older brother or something not sure. But I have had 'dreams' that seemed vivid and turned out to be wrong before.

Is there any way to tell the validity of the dream? If it makes any sense the impression I got from the boy was that he was very analytical like he was being sorta cold but not malicious and had a very strong fortitude even though you can tell he is very soft deep down, and has very very sharp eyes. I had the impression he was a survivor do or die type but also very gentle to others. People can be influenced by a lot in dreams so I am wondering if I just sort of invented this or if it is truly the future I saw. Because to me, that person felt exactly like a son if that makes sense.

updated by @laog: 01/20/17 04:24:15PM
Tesha Johnson
@tesha-johnson
last year
11 posts
It very well could be a dream about your future or a future you could have if that makes any sense. We all have the ability to dram about our futures they may not come ture it is just a posable future you could end up having
TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts
It could be!!! I believe it's in the future. I have had dreams about children, and like you I'm single and no kids. I remember having dreams of my ex cheating on me with a woman, and we it came out that he cheated the woman in my dream was the woman he cheated on me with. Recently I dreamt a friend's father passed and 3 weeks later he did. I didn't know the father was even sick.
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

well, it would be interesting to be a father i hope this dream comes true and the boy i saw was very interesting as well thanks for the replies now i am more confident in this future result.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book