Schizotypal/Schizoid personality and Empaths?

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

I was looking schizoid and schizotypal personality on wiki and covert schizoid traits and was wondering if it has anything to do with being an Empath since I have been able to, time and time again predict accurately a persons emotional state acutely but also seem to have a lot of schizoid traits (apparently excessive introversion is what causes schizoid traits to manifest). I especially feel 'eccentricity' 'hungry for love' and 'moral unevenness' a lot lately I have no idea why but perhaps I am being influenced by a schizoid and crave it a lot for some reason or the other more than before, and as for moral unevenness that is perhaps due to contemplating what is 'good' and trying to understand if the pragmatic or sentimental approach is 'proper' in terms of conduct. If anyone is interested on finding out if they have schizoid traits,

The link is here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

and for schizotypal:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder

On a side note I think I might know a schizoid/schizotypal empath of the remote subtype(they seem to exhibit a lot of schizoid characteristics, and sense inner motivations easily), perhaps they have influenced me. I just thought of a theory that I had connected energetically with this empath who for all I know is a schizoid of the remote subtype, and have developed SPD to a degree.

updated by @laog: 01/11/17 05:20:59AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
Hi...If your know someone like that...and your finding yourself starting to exhibit these kinds of traits and you haven't severed the energy ties to this individual at all...then yes...you could be in danger from this person and start ta king on that peronality....it sounds like he's got a firm hold on you by attaching an etheric cord...cords usually have very strong roots...so you gotta remove all of it...like you would a weed... and continues to check for them on a regular basis...people such as this are very persistent and will probably try to reattach ....
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

well to be honest i took one of those online tests long ago and got schizoid but lately i have been more extreme than usual and it is kind of ironic considering the fact that i do social service lol but anyway i dont really feel like moving the cord from her because i am not convinced there is ill intent in this link i have with the person. but then again idk though i do believe they are fond of me and i have sensed this repetitively. i have read about these etheric ties and have the sense that there is something they want from me but its not like there is malice toward me more like an ethical jealousy (i wish i had that quality/trait but dont wish harm).

also if it matters at all i have been thinking of the person a lot lately this synthesis of behavior seems to be consequential of the bond and not the objective of it i dont think they are out to destroy me i havent had that premonition even one time when with them

also thanks for the reply

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
Lol..there are many reasons to remove energy links or cords to other not about liking someone or not...I like you but I remove your links if I find any on a regular basis...if your finding your having problems it could be so.eone else's link...or all of them..since I get the feeling you have never worked on your energy to clear up any issues you may have there..you might want to try it just to see if there's something to this...anyway. ..I don't think your schizoid. ..I think those test merely implant self doubt and shame...
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

hm alright but i dont really know how to take away the link so im kind of lost here

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book