So much is changing

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
I've not been on to post for a few weeks, I've taken on a lot really but it's all positive stuff.I've now completed my first degree Reki Practitioner which was just so amazing!I'm three quartets way through my Soul Realignment (Akeshic Records) practitioners course and really enjoying the very detailed work for my 5 practice clients.I'm also putting my aromatherapy knowledge into practice by bringing out my own organic and cruelty free skincare line.Its all great positive stuff...I'm just becoming exhausted though. Also since going through Reiki one I often feel really dizzy and getting loads of headaches...but because I've set so many things in motion , I can't take much 'time out'.I do have a short weekend break in the forest this coming weekend which I hope will help ground me...but honestly, I'm imagining myself with roots, using my red jasper but I feel so incredibly dizzy and such pressure in my head!Anyone got any extra grounding methods I haven't mentioned? It'd be much appreciated!Love and lightGem x
updated by @gem: 01/20/17 11:48:31AM
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Hi, I've sent you a friend request so you can message me the link :) thank you .BlessingsGem x
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

You're doing great work, Gem! I believe healers need extra rest for the great work they do. I hope you take time for lots of loving self-care too. There is a fine balance with energy work. It is a great service to help instill more life in others and it helps to recharge. Have you noticed this about yourself?

I notice this with myself, just going out in public and trying to maintain my energy and mind/emotional state. I am learning how much rest and care I require to be my best, and it is not in line with society's current view lol. I aspire to be a healer someday. For now, I'm continuing to heal within. I find the winter to be a good time for rest, reflection, and self-care (self-love, gratitude, acceptance too!).

I know you're going to be a great healer. You have a big heart and a lot of love to give :) If you make sure you direct some (or a lot) of it towards yourself you'll be golden! :)

Blessings~

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Hi lovely, thanks for your supportive words :) it means a lot.I've kind of been almost reclusive the last year or so. Life turn upside down and inside out..which triggered my awakening.I kind of feel like I'm trying to get out of my crystalist to finally become a butterfly lol.I think you're right in that I'm becoming so drained in part because I've gotten used to a much slower pace of life (Which I prefer, is more true to myself and has helped me heal)..now all of a sudden my time is fully occupied (allbeit doing things in line with my nature).It is scary and my ego is trying to tell me its too difficult and what if you fail etc...but I'm pushing through that and believing in myself for the first time in years.I do need to practice self love and care though.I find it hard to 'come down' from pracicing reiki on my family (they each have their own serious inner issues and I feel it as really dense dizzying energy that makes me lose sense of space and time).I probably could do with a damn good self sage lol...thinking about it, I haven't done that in ages!So nice to hear from you...I'd love to hear how your doing if you fancy a catch up through inbox :)Love and light x

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book