my first post

To post a reply, login or signup

Guided Eagle
@guided-eagle
last year
10 posts

Hello everyone!!

I have been peeping around here but have been reluctant to post but here goes.

Since I was young I've been able to sence things about people, aswell as sence when a spirits around. I either really dislike a person or like them depending on what vybe I feel when I'm around them. I find my personality sometimes changes to suit whoever im around. Seemed like for a long time ,people would come around me till I fixed there problems, then they would move away from my life. After awhile, I got tired of that so I started hiding from people. I now take my breaks in my truck that way I can relax and listen to the radio without knowing someones upset and having to help them. It was really tough with me around women because most people naturally like me. I could feel how much they liked me plus liking them made it rough. Once I finally found my girlfriend some of them almost cried when they saw us together I could feel their hurt, but I gave them every chance and they walked all over me for it. My biggest connection is with my mom, no matter where she is if shes upset I feel It!! I had been searching the internet for awhile now trying to figure why or what I can do. Then I started reading about empaths and I arrived here

updated by @guided-eagle: 05/24/17 09:09:47AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Welcome. It's sounds like your in the right place. Ask anything you like. I'm assure you someone here can relate.
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
last year
230 posts

Welcome to the EC :) You're definitely in the right place!

Guided Eagle
@guided-eagle
last year
10 posts

thankyou all this site does seem like my kinda place

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book