Alone.

To post a reply, login or signup

Morgan2
@morgan2
last year
5 posts
So throughout my journey of discovery I have felt alone in my symptoms. I have yet to find anyone with similar abilities or "quirks". I'd really appreciate any and all help.
updated by @morgan2: 03/13/17 07:37:49AM
Bruce
@bruce
last year
207 posts

Feeling alone is not just an empath trait, share your other abilities and quirks. Give us a clue how or what we can possibly help you with.

Morgan2
@morgan2
last year
5 posts
I see auras. Sense energies. See spirits and some bad energies. I'm like an empathetic sponge. I take in all of the emotions around me. I suffer from depression and bad anxiety.
Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

Hi Morgan, I don't know what particular gifts you have. We all have a widely different assortment of them. I'm an energy sponge like you. We are not alone. I find that a lot of the people I mention "empath" to know exactly what I'm talking about, and have similar abilities. The others are like, "huh?" A lot of empaths don't know they are. Hang in there!

Bruce
@bruce
last year
207 posts

Hmmmmmm

Has anyone ever told you about your energy and why you are what you are?

Did you know that the lower energies are slower energies, look at them as low, slow and dense.

Someone like you who can see Auras and sense energies should look below the aura or look at the edges of the aura and you will see these lower slower energies. You personally will see them as well as sense them, a little practice and knowing what you are looking for and they are not difficult to see.

Why do I tell you this? Because low, slow energies have moments of elation and for a short time they will pick up speed and match yours, but... they can't maintain it for long and they slow down again, now this is the interesting bit so listen up. When they slow down so do you, they make you feel sluggish and heavy.

HA HA HA HA you can see where I am going with this and I know that you totally relate to what I say. I am pleased that I have brought that wry smirk of realisation to yer boat. (boat = boat race = face tut sighhh aw never mind)

Anyways what can you do about these "bad" energies around you? Firstly I want to correct the terminology about bad energies, there is no such thing as a bad energy. So don't believe everything you hear or read about them. The energies that attach to you are incompatible with your energies this is the reason you suffer from stomach cramps, the solar plexus at your age is very susceptible to any changes in your auric field and manifests physically.

Anyways one of the easiest things to do is laugh, it's true... and whats more you know it is true, I know you do. :-) Laughter makes your energies rise and pick up speed, singing has a similar effect also something that is good is a candle so light a candle and place it within your eyeline but don't just snuff it out, suffocate it to extinguish it.
These things will help you avoid the sometimes deep depressions that you suffer, as the depressions become lighter and less frequent you will find the anxiety eases.

What I have said relates to you it will not apply to everyone, you are unique so I hope I have hit home with you. Feel free to keep me up to date with how you are feeling and if anything I have said helps you. Public or private I will always try to reply quickly, unfortunately I don't frequent these boards as much as I used to. The chat room was a very popular but somewhat troublesome element of this site at one time.

with love

Bruce

Bruce
@bruce
last year
207 posts

I should explain the lower and slower energies will simply fall away, as your energy picks up speed it becomes lighter and brighter. The lower slower energies are dense and darker.

Seeing Auras you see the light whisps and brighter colours, but if you look at the edges and below the lighter patches of the aura you will see the darker elements that sometimes appear as holes or displacements.

Morgan2
@morgan2
last year
5 posts
Thank you all so much for your advice and help.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book