Blood Connection ??

To post a reply, login or signup

magicalme3
@magicalme3
last year
32 posts
Hello everyone,I am not sure how common this is, or uncommon, but I am able to feel and sense when one of my family members is going through a rough time and is upset. I get physical symptoms. It feels like an anxiety attack that lasts for a while. It gets difficult to breathe, I get lightheaded, off balance, a lump in my throat as if Im going to start crying, chest pressure. Then when I speak to them, it eases.Normally I wouldnt question it so much if this person was my husband, who is with me every day, but this person is a cousin of mine who lives in another state, and who I have actually never met in person.I know she has similar abilities as myself, so is that the cause? Are we just super connected by blood? Her father is my 1st cousin who passed away a few years ago. My mom is the aunt to my 1st cousin. My mother has passed away as well.Sorry if this sounds confusing. I guess what Im wondering is, how could I be this in tune with someone that I have never met in person? Has anyone had a similar situation as this? Or have any ideas, conclusions?Thank you!
updated by @magicalme3: 01/26/17 03:36:32AM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
272 posts

Blood connection is always strong for us. These abilities definitely get passed down the blood line (whether they are manifested in a particular generation or not). You obviously know a lot about her if you know she has similar abilities so combine that connection with the blood connection and, sure, you could easily be picking up her stuff.

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

I don't get those physical symptoms, but I know a lot of empaths do, especially with relatives.

magicalme3
@magicalme3
last year
32 posts
Yes, I believe it is passed through the generations also. Her dad had an ability that I have as well, I just never knew that until we began discussing these things. My mom was sensitive as well, so was her mom.I do know a lot about her in the short amount of time we've known each other. It's been about 4 years since we met. (Met online through a different relative).

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book